“Awesome cheeseburger!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 7 February 2017

I received this lunch recommendation from some locals and was glad I went - awesome cheeseburger, fries, and chocolate shake. All very resonably-priced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,292)

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Best in town. By far. The food is great, the service is good and the sparkly table cloths make for a colorfully good time.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

We have visited Branson several times over the years. I'm not sure when Billy Bob's first appeared on the scene there, but once we discovered them we will visit them multiple times during our stay. Hands down the best burger in Branson. I like my frys extra crispy and I usually ask for them to be prepared that way usually I'm disappointed as they still come out near white in most places. They (Billy Bob's) made them perfect for me just the way I like them. My stepson loves this place as well.

1  Thank lakelife6825
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

13 of us called ahead for tables. We waited only about 30 minutes and the server came outside to take orders so that our food was nearly ready by the time we were seated. The footlong chili cheese dog is the best I have ever eaten! Order the double burger of your choice if you have a big appetite and a big mouth. The single is large enough for most. The milkshakes are YUM!
Efficient and delicious!
Will definitely return.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to this restaurant for 32 years great staff, great food and the ice cream and milk shakes are awesomely good. If you want something that tastes like the old dairy bars you grew up with visit billy bob's dairy land.

Been to Billy Bob Dairyland? Share your experiences!