“Excellent food and view”
Review of Chateau Grille

Chateau Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Chateau Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The award winning Chateau Grille has been a favorite to both locals and visitors for many years. With its exceptional views of Table Rock Lake, together with great service and great food; as the only restaurant in Branson having been awarded the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence designation, you will want to include in your plans a dining experience beyond compare.
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Fine dining for a special evening in Branson. Views from the restaurant are gorgeous, watch the sunset while enjoying a wonderful dinner. Valet will park your car for free if you are having dinner there. After dinner go to the Sweet Shoppe and select ice cream or a dessert and sit out on the balcony and enjoy the view.
You can usually find a coupon for buy one dinner receive the second at half price. We ordered a salad plus dinner which was too much for me, the sea bass dinner was all I needed. They serve wonderful bread with two handmade flavored butters that were delicious. Our best meal in Branson.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We ate dinner on our first night here, and it was excellent. Our server was fast and attentive and our food was delicious. We also appreciated the wine recommendation.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

When staying at Chateau on the Lake, the Chateau Grill is the perfect place for lunch or dinner. The food is good and they offer a wide selection. Service is also very good.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

I recently ate at the Chateau Grill at Chateau on the Hill in Branson, Missouri.

The ambiance is a "10" as the restaurant overlooks Table Rock Lake.

But, I have to give the food a "10+" too. I have eaten at many restaurants in the area, considering I am a local resident to the area, but, by far, it was the best meal I had eaten in a long time.

I would highly recommend the restaurant. The hotel is beautiful too.

All in all, I would call it a must visit to the area if you have the time.

You Won't Be Disappointed!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

The chef at the Chateau Grille always has something enticing for dinner. It is a favorite place for all the special occasions in our lives.

Been to Chateau Grille? Share your experiences!