“Good Chicago Pizza in Branson”

Mr G'S Chicago Pizza
Ranked #70 of 400 Restaurants in Branson
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Located right around the corner from Old Downtown Branson, Mr. G's has been a great lunch and dinner spot for the whole family for over 20 years! We pride ourselves on providing delicious Chicago style pizza along with some excellent sandwich and salad options too. Come in, have a drink, and enjoy one of Branson's best kept secrets.
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Always looking for locally owned facilities, and we enjoy Chicago style pizza. A family friendly environment in the downtown area. We started with a side dinner salad - nothing special, but fresh. Then we ordered "Mr. G's favorite" pizza: Italian sausage, pepperoni beef, onions, mushrooms, black olives, green peppers, and cheese. Good sauce. Only disappointment is the mushrooms appeared to be canned rather than fresh - I suggest to hold the 'shrooms. This would be on our regular go to list if we lived in Branson.

1  Thank GlobeTrotterRV3

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Went on a recommendation and it was well worth it. Probably some of the best pizza I have ever eaten whether deep dish or regular. Crust was good sauce was really good If you are looking for pizza in Branson you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 30 May 2017

This was excellent!!! My husband and I were looking for somewhere new to eat in Branson and saw this place on our way back to the motel. We decided to eat dinner there Saturday night. When we got there, it was packed...the waitress warned us it would be over an hour to get our pizza. We were ok with that....Found a seat and just hung out. Great atmosphere...great service(keeping in mind they were packed!!!)...and the best part...The Chicago Style Pizza!!! Will definitely go back next time!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The staff was great and helped select the ravioli appetizer and the pizza was excellent. We had the meat lovers and you should go with the Chicago style to get the full experience. I would go again.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

At least that's what the sign I've never had pizza in Branson so I won't argue that point. The Chicago style was as good or better than most outside of Chicago. The atmosphere was local. I believe we were the only out of towners. We were made to feel welcome. The staff were all friendly and attentive. Great place to relax and have a beer and something to eat. Parking is all on the street so good luck if they are busy.

1  Thank Dale L