“Great Seafood”

Ranked #274 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet
Description: WhipperSnappers - Home of the All-You-Can-Eat Lobster, Crab legs & Seafood Buffet.
Reviewed 9 December 2015

Great crab legs and lobster. The buffet was clean, well stocked with everything that should come with Crab legs and lobsters. Tea was good and the Chicken that my wife had was tender.

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

We had heard from people that whipper snappers was a really great place to eat. So, as we rolled into branson we headed straight for the all you can eat seafood buffet, and thats where it started. As we walked up to the door, at 7:45, the door was locked and the open sign was off. They dont close till 9:00! They reluctantly let us in and the crappy service followed. Its almost as if we were a burden to them. Anyhow, we started to get food off of the bar, it looked good and smelled great! As i started in on my first piece of fish, it was under cooked, and tasted like muddy river water, the crab legs weren't to bad, the boiled shrimp were old and soggy, and worst of all it cost me and my wife $90 to get out of there!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT!!!!

1  Thank Will S
Joseph L, Guest Relations Manager at Whipper Snappers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

We would like to apologize concerning your experience at our restaurant. We always strive to have excellent customer service and delicious food, and apologize that we fell short in this case. Thank you for taking time to share your concerns, as we are trying to improve our guests' experience. We will pass along your concerns to our manager for review.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

We were hooked by the ads for a "lobster and crab legs" buffet, never dreaming that the buffet price was $39.95 in a place that looked like you were coming in the back parking lot of Red Lobster! However, once we got over the sticker shock, we decided to order off the menu. Probably a better choice. Still not cheap - around $18 per plate - but very tasty. Husband and I both opted for the catfish and it was excellent - two large fillets, accompanied by a potato and veggie choice, plus a huge plate of cornbread to share.

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

For being in the middle of the United States this place has good seafood. I can say I eat my fair share an long with the rest of my family. From shrimp to lobster, they have something for everyone. My son even eat three plates, and he is the pickiest eater I know.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

The food on the Buffett was out for a while! They uncooked fish on the buffet. I was unimpressed. Being from the south, this seafood was really bad!

We want to apologize for your experience at our restaurant, as that in no way represents the high standards that we set for our food service and wait staff. Again, please know that this experience does not typify our establishment, and we are sharing your thoughts and concerns about the fish with our management team.

Been to Whipper Snappers? Share your experiences!