“Yum!”

Ranked #7 of 25 Dessert in Branson
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wife loves it, so I gave it a try. Very good ice cream, a little expensive so makes it a treat. Love the flavors!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff was friendly and service was fast! Luckily we beat a crowd of about 10 so our experience was quick and fast and friendly!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Ice cream was as good as any stone cold any where. Love their ice cream and would come back but would not spend extra on a waffle cone. They had no flavor at all.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a big lunch, so wanted something to eat but not a big meal. That’s when both of our minds turn towards ice cream. Cold Stone’s ice cream is smoother and richer than most ice cream. We picked two “Love It Size - Create Your Own,” ice cream with one topping. My husband chose strawberry shortcake ice cream and added white chocolate chips for his one additional item. I picked butter pecan ice cream and had almonds added for my topping. We decided to dine in. Our special treats were delicious.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Best ice cream in town. My favorite is the mint. But my husband likes the sweet cream with cookie dough. The people are always friendly. And if you leave in the tip then we'll sing like a little song it's really fun. Highly recommend this place

Been to Cold Stone Creamery? Share your experiences!