“Food was ok not great. ”
Review of Fajitas Locos

Fajitas Locos
Ranked #117 of 394 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped because it was something different. Food was a little bland, and it was a little high for the food we got. Fajitas were different. Chicken had a different texture. Not going to say I won’t be back.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

This was a great restaurant. It had some delicious food and the waitress was so great with my group. Its family owed and you can tell, everyone was really helpful.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Love the fajitas and shrimp cocktail. Enchiladas also delicious, especially with the green sauce. The green salsa is great with the chips. Family owned and at least four family members work there. Very friendly and they have always made my eating there enjoyable. Take family and friends there when they come to Branson.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Great prices, portion size and food quality. My wife and I sampled a few items from the menu which was a smart move. The prices were good and she doesn't like to try new stuff. But she agreed and the results were positive. She's now a big fan of shrimp tacos.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We were across the street playing mini golf and saw this place. I looked it up on TripAdvisor and the reviews weren't too bad so we decided to give it a try. We walk in and were greeted and seated very fast. There was only one other couple in the restaurant(6pm). My husband decided to use the restroom. Our waiter took my son's drink order at that time I asked if they had a kids menu and was told no. When the waiter came back for our drink order I asked him if they made just a plain burrito beef and bean(my son won't eat onions lettuce on his). This is where all the confusion started.. he said he could ask the cook and see if he could make one. I said great.. after 5-10 minutes he comes back and says yes the cook will TRY to make one. What? How do you try to make a bean and beef burrito?We place our food order fajitas for us, cheese queso, and bean/beef burrito for the kiddo.(at this point we still haven't gotten our drinks). A lady brings salsa chips and then the cheese queso we ordered. The cheese queso was literally so runny you could've drank it thru a straw. The waiter comes back and asks me if I want the beans,rice and salad that comes with the burrito for my son,I said yes. At this time I ask him if the queso is supposed to be runny,he said I think so. When I say runny.. I mean when it's on the chip the chip just looks wet. You couldn't tell it was cheese.We get our food I have to ask for the drinks we never received at this point we've been here 25-30 minutes..Our fajitas came with 3 flour tortillas each in a burger basket.. my bottom tortilla was so rubbery you couldn't eat it. Fajitas meat itself was alright. My son liked his beef and bean burrito but NEVER got his beans,rice and salad. Oh and we were charged $9.99 for this burrito and $3.99 for the queso. The whole time we were eating 2 women (1 that brought us the salsa and 1 from the kitchen)stood behind a booth at the front and stared at us. Our waiter watched from behind the counter along with a waitress and never came back to check on us.It was very creepy. We had a terrible experience here and to say the least will NEVER be back. And to top it off it was over $50 for 2 adults and 1 kid.. Portions of food and quality of service do NOT justify their prices.