“Very good”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #77 of 394 Restaurants in Branson
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I would give top score if they had a option to have rolls rather than the brown bread but other than that everything was great. I had the soup and half sandwich which was excellent. My husband and son had the steak which both said was the best steak they had ever had so we were happy with this visit

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 16 December 2017

We ate there two times on our last trip. The filets were outstanding. Be prepared to spend a little money to eat. It is not a fast food restaurant. We will certainly go back when we visit Branson.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Hubby and I ate here on our recent trip. Hubby had a hamburger. He enjoyed it. I ordered a sirloin steak I could not eat the steak. It was drenched in salt. The manager came out and said it was not salt, that they "boldly season" their steak and the waitress should have told me. I do a great deal of cooking myself and truly love salty food. This was not seasoning it was pure salt. After a lengthy explanation that made me feel like the problem was mine and the waitresses fault her offer was a card for a free appetizer or dessert on our next visit- after I explained that I did not live anywhere near a Longhorn. She finally did give a 10% discount for a meal I could not eat??

1  Thank mommann
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We went to Longhorn for lunch and it was so good we came back a second time the next night. Everything was perfectly prepared! Salads were fresh and perfect, steaks were cooked to exact request and top notch. We had probably 16 different menu items between our two visits plus drinks and every single one was spot on. It was the best restaurant experience for us in the last three years. Don't miss out on the bacon macaroni and cheese!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

We ate here twice on our recent Branson trip. Good meat dishes & good salads, especially their 7-peppercorn salad. Lunch menu is very reasonable. My wife especially loves their parmesan-crusted chicken breast.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!