Ridgeview Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
French Quarter Resort(Branson)
View Hotel
All reviewsclean roomssilver dollar citygreat locationevery morninga great place to stayozarksstriptowelsattractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We arrived and were greeted by Dan, the owner. Our room was clean and well appointed, some bits (carpet) are dated but Dan can be seen working diligently and improvements. Here's what doesn't need any improvement - comfort, cleanliness, and AWESOME service. Dan was always available and was a wealth of information on where to go, how to get there without crazy traffic, and some great local tips on food, attractions, and more. The towels were really nice, and he includes wipes and black towels for makeup removal as well as a floor specific towel for the bathrooms. Really can't beat it without paying a fortune somewhere else.

Room Tip: Call Dan personally, he'll hook you right up at a great rate!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Room was comfortable, the view was awesome and close to both the strip and S.D. City. Loved the Pool and the owner Dan was very accommodating, great place to kick back. Every morning watched the Sun rise with a cup of Coffee and finished watching the fireworks display from Silver Dollar city in the evening.

Room Tip: Room 23, King Bed, Flat Screen TV, Frig and Microwave.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve C
Dan C, Owner at Ridgeview Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us, and for the kind words.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Our family stayed here on a short trip to Branson. The owner was so welcoming and helpful, and the place has a stunning view of the mountains and city. Our room was very comfy, but the real draw is that view! We'll be back someday for a longer stay!

Room Tip: Get a room around back so you can just walk out and see the view!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Dan C, Owner at Ridgeview Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you.

I feel this is a special place, it's nice to hear when someone says the same.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

After the motel where my family and I stayed several times was sold recently, I doubted that I'd ever find another property that I'd like nearly as well. I was wrong! The Ridgeview Motel is truly a fantastic find; I thoroughly enjoyed my recent almost two-week stay. (I should add that I had originally reserved ten nights; however, when my travel plans changed rather suddenly, I was delighted to be able to stay longer.) My room was exceptionally clean and comfortable; the views were absolutely magnificent! If you're looking for friendly and relaxing accommodations for your next Branson vacation, be sure to contact Dan, Ridgeview's owner. You'll be glad you did! Also, since Ridgeview is just over the line in Stone County, the amount you'll save in sales tax will be substantial!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Dan C, Owner at Ridgeview Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Lynnda,

Thank you for the kind words.
It was a pleasure having you stay with us.
I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Ridgeview rooms are clean and nice with a great view of Branson. The Manager (Dan) is friendly and helpful...and is willing to make suggestions for restaurants, activities, etc. He also makes good coffee. I highly recommend it and plan on staying there again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
ltdanpc, Owner at Ridgeview Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2016

Claudia,

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you.