“Hilariously funny”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Hilariously funny”
Reviewed 26 September 2011

We have always been to the IMAX complex, whether it be to eat at McFarlain's restaurant or to go see the latest IMAX movie, we have never attended a show there. When we were getting ready to watch the Majectic Lakes movie, there was an advertisement for the Smoke on the Mountains show there at the complex.
You need to arrive 30 minutes earlier to enjoy the 'pre' show. It is a quaint little theatre, but big enough for us being part of the show. Everyone played their parts to perfection. We especially liked Denise, especially with her eyes, and all of her expressions. June with all of her participation with the musicial instruments and sandpaper. Really everyone was great. It was a cute musical, in which we would invite everyone to go and see for themselves.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank mustangkid18

Cameron, North Carolina
104 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Great show, you will not be dissappointed”
Reviewed 16 September 2011

My wife and I have been to this show in Branson twice and in other cities a number of times. It just does not get old. Good music and clean fun are on tap for the visitor. Small venue which adds to your experience. We will definitely go again.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank JimK761
Kansas City
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Go, enjoy yourself.”
Reviewed 17 June 2011

If you want to enjoy yourself, see a good drama, listen to some nice music and have a good laugh, then I highly recommend “Smoke on the Mountain”. Our whole family—teenager, early 20s, and adults—attended, and we all enjoyed it. It is always a pleasure to see a good and entertaining story line that is clean. We have come to Branson for decades and attended most, if not all, of the shows and attractions. “Smoke on the Mountain” would be a top pick.

There is also a Christmas version. If it is as entertaining as this, I hope they will do it sometime.

This is located in the same building where the IMAX is, in the IMAX Little Opry Theatre. We sat in the very back row, in about the middle of the theater. Even though we were in the back, we all had an excellent view of the stage and could hear well. There was room for our wheelchair with the rest of the family, too.

We can’t say enough good things about this.

Visited October 2010
2 Thank fushiacat
Carbondale, Illinois
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Nice little show - if you like gospel music”
Reviewed 21 November 2010

This is a great little show if you like gospel music. It is in the Little Opry Theatre so there are limited seats. If you can get seats directly in front of the stage - they are the best to hear. It is a story of a traveling singing family and even though only one of the girls doesn't sing - she does some of the musical instruments, some sound effects and 'signs' some songs. She is hysterical!!

2 Thank cde_70
Muncie, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best Show We Saw In Branson”
Reviewed 17 November 2010

I'm reporting on behalf of my parents and aunts and uncles who saw this show. I passed on this and caught an IMAX movie in the theater next door, but my family raved about this show. They liked every aspect of it - the singing, the music, the comedy, the whole experience. They said it was a top quality show. We saw other shows in Branson, including the Pierce Arrow show which many told us was the best show in Branson, but Smoke On The Mountain was by far their favorite live show. They also enjoyed the fact that the performers did a meet & greet at the exit after the show. It didn't sound like my cup of tea, but I wish I had seen this instead of the IMAX film after hearing them rave about it.

2 Thank FineArtPhotog

Been to Smoke on the Mountain? Share your experiences!