“Best Asian Food in Branson!”

Panda House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 408 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Consistently tasty food, and my family and I have tried many delicious dishes, here. Never a disappointment! We have gone through the drive through (which is surprisingly speedy), and have eaten inside the restaurant. The Lemon and Orange Chicken meals are wonderful, as are the Tofu dishes!

1  Thank Patient-Kindness

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

At $9.99 for an adult buffet, $3.99 for kids (before drinks) it's a little pricey, but reasonable when compared to most restaurants in town.
As for the food, it was great. I was a little hesitant to try it after reading some of the negative reviews, but those people must have visited on a bad day. The food was fresh, hot, and delicious, and there was a pretty good variety to choose from. The facility was clean, and the staff was very friendly. For us, it was a great experience.

1  Thank FootTrafficTravelers
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Hubby loves Chinese so we decided to check it out. I'm not as big of a fan of Chinese as he is so that may be why I'm "just ok" with it.

My favorite is sweet n sour chicken so I was disappointed when they didn't have it, but I did try the orange chicken and it was pretty good.

Hubby wasn't a big fan of the General Taos but he loved the bourbon chicken.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Have eaten here several times and have not been disappointed. Took a couple of trips to get the order style correct. First trip 1 order of cashew chicken and 1 order of sweet and sour chicken and order of crab rangoon, way to much food for two people. Now order 1 order of cashew chicken and order of crab rangoon and still have leftovers. Now for the food it is very good and always seems fresh. Will continue to eat there and would recommend. Oh I'm not real sure what all the negative reviews are about.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We have tried the food here three times. The only reason we have gone back? Everyone we have spoken to, loves this place.
Our most recent order, sweet and sour shrimp and sweet and sour chicken. I asked for the shrimp to be extra crispy. It didn’t have enough batter to cover the shrimp, needless to say, it was not cooked well. I asked for a side of fried rice and I repeated that I wanted the .99 cent fried rice. That was not what we received.
Third time is a charm...we will NOT be going again.