Review Highlights
Awesome catch

My wife and I had an awesome trip with Rick. He was very knowledgeable and put us on some great... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Mksm19
Best excursion in Branson!

Simple to book & such a fabulous trip overall !! Rick was amazing from start to finish. Our 18... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
K10_stylz
via mobile

All reviews captain rick trout lake taneycomo hour trip catching fish great guide on table rock lake great trip smallmouth bass catch and release four hours top notch fished boat phillips casting reels
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rick Lisek took us out on a 4 he guided trout fishing trip. By the second hour we had our limit so we went to a different spot to see if we could catch some bigger ones. By the end of the 4 hours, we had caught over 150 fish between the three of us. Our arms were tired from catching fish. It was the best guided fishing trip I have ever been on. Rick is very knowledgeable and he was patient with my 12 year old who had never used the type of reels he had. If you want to have a successful and fun fishing trip, call Rick at Branson Guided Fishing Trips. He is the best.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Rick was awesome. He put myself, my 12 year old son, and his friend on fish the entire 4 hour trip. We caught over 100 trout and brought some back for a fish fry. Rick was great teaching the kids. Both kids wanted to book another trip immediately.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Had a great family day out fishing with Rick! He took care of all our needs, and made sure we had a good time catching our limit.

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

Got to go out trout fishing with him was an absolute blast he was such a good guy and funny. He interacts you in a way that is hard to do he makes sure you have a good day as well. If you’re in Branson and like fun and fishing give him a call he’s awesome.

Reviewed 16 March 2021

I booked this trip about 2 weeks before we went and Rick was very accommodating. There was good communication and he was ready to go when we got there. We caught lots fish and really enjoyed the morning. Rick is experienced and willing to teach us which was very appreciated. We cant wait to go again!