Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lots of Fast and Furious Cars

According to the Grandson this was the most awesome place. He was so excited they had so many Fast... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Goldwing1_11
Beaver Dam, Kentucky
via mobile
Loved It!

I can't tell you how much we enjoyed our visit! My teenagers loved it as well. Super friendly and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
U175TPmichaelf
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from US$22.03
from US$31.00
from US$36.00
from US$49.00
More Info
All reviews cool cars jurassic park love cars movies and tv shows little pricey on display all ages batmobile memorabilia automobile pics admission props sets
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2020

Saw pics online, was super excited to go here, than realized the price. We didn't go in. WaY too expensive! When I came here to write a review, read thru some comments and realized the price was $17 3 years prior, and went up to $40??!!! Should have read the reviews first.
Cool concept, but im not paying that.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 23 March 2020

The Museum had alot of great cars. I saw a scammer from Lagos Nigeria I knew. Kayode salawu is very dangerous to be around. Stole over 15k from me. Scary to have him there. He didn't recognize me. The Museum was a great experience though as long as you stay away from kayode salawu.

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank Sherri S
Reviewed 18 March 2020

The Kids knew more cars than I did. There are lots of movie favorites. Some right out front. Look for coupons over priced..

Date of experience: March 2020
2  Thank BROSTO
Reviewed 12 December 2019

If you like to see vehicles from old and new tv shows and movies, this is a great place to visit. I also think kids age 10-20 would probably like this. When we went, there were over 300 cars and vehicles on display. The admission clerk told us that they do change the vehicles quite often depending on what they get from the studios, but there are some that are always there. You can take as many pictures as you want, but if you want to take a picture in or with a car/vehicle, it will cost extra, up to $10. There is a little board with each vehicle to explain what it is and what show/movie it came from. Takes between 1-2 hours to see depending on if you read each caption with every vehicle.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 16 November 2019

I had to try it, being a gearhead I love cars and Bikes. I loved seeing all the movie used cars and replicas.

Date of experience: October 2019