Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lots of Fast and Furious Cars

According to the Grandson this was the most awesome place. He was so excited they had so many Fast... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Goldwing1_11
Beaver Dam, Kentucky
via mobile
Loved It!

I can't tell you how much we enjoyed our visit! My teenagers loved it as well. Super friendly and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
U175TPmichaelf
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from US$22.03
from US$31.00
from US$36.00
from US$49.00
More Info
All reviews cool cars jurassic park love cars movies and tv shows little pricey on display all ages batmobile memorabilia automobile pics admission props sets
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

My boys, ages 8, 9, and 10 LOVED this place, and I enjoyed it as well. It was the perfect finale to our trip as I like to add a quick, final place to visit before we drive the few hours home. My youngest and middle sons love cars in general, and my eldest loved the celebrity car aspect of them. There is also some cool memorabilia to look at and even purchase if you'd like. The people that worked there were friendly. I think we probably spent about an hour or so there. The gift show was great in that they had a wide variety of items and prices. Being on a budget, I let each of my boys pick out a small hot wheels toy. They have many hot wheels toys, but these are extra special to them since it reminds them of the car museum and our trip to Branson. We will definitely visit again!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

Lots of vehicles from real tv shows and movies. Really cool automotive memorabilia. Had fun spotting vehicles from our favorite movies and tv shows.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 29 November 2020

Grandson loved the Jurassic park cars!! Loved all Fast n Furious cars! Great gift shop with unique cars!!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

This place is outstanding! We absolutely loved it! We have been there twice just this year. There are tons of amazing cars, as many as they can get in the space. The price is extremely good, especially in Branson, and you can take your time in the museum. This is self paced, which we loved. There are some benches to sit if you get tired from walking. The employees here are phenomenal! My son had his picture with Paul Walkers Fast and Furious car and the gentleman that took his picture spent several minutes talking "shop" with my son.
We also took our Grandson there on another trip and he loved it as well. (He's 11). Definitely a go to place and a good value for your money.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

Fun stop that had cars and so much more. Lots of movie props, information, and cars. Easy parking, expect to be there at least an hour. If you read everything you'll be there a lot longer. Fun for all ages!

Date of experience: October 2020