“Great palce and better location”

Cabins at Green Mountain
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We where in Cabin 15. It was great. close to the pool. Branson has so much to do and see and this place is in the heart of it all, yet seems like you are in the country. Staff was great. so relaxing on the porch after a long day having fun.

Room Tip: Cabin 15 is great
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for choosing the Cabins at Green Mountain on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Branson.

I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed. Your feedback is very important to our efforts to continuously improve guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can, and letters like yours make it all worthwhile. I've shared your comments with all of our staff. We appreciate your comments.

Thank you again for your feedback. We truly appreciate knowing about our guest's experiences so we can celebrate our successes and address our challenges to better serve you in the future. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My family and I took a vacation to Branson, MO in June. We were actually supposed to go to Current River the last leg of our trip, but d/t very hot weather and flooding in that area, we decided to stay in Branson two more nights and came across this hidden gem. The cabins were beautiful, well maintained and very clean. The beds were comfortable and the kitchen was well stocked to make and prepare meals. I definately plan on coming back. The back porch was also serene and beautiful. Also, the front desk staff was very happy to help and were very informative.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival everyone was nice but the room was DIRTY, microwave wasn't cleaned, urine and toliet paper in the toliet, blood or lipstick on sink, dog hair on the floor. The cleaning company did come back and clean again and the front desk was very helpful but to top it off it was 100+° and the air conditioner isn't big enough to accommodate the 3 bedroom cabins...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for recently staying with us at Cabins at Green Mountain. We value each guest interaction, as we know that you have a choice when deciding where to stay while in Branson on business or pleasure.

We are committed to continuous improvement and delivering the best experience possible and your comments assist us in these efforts.

I was upset to hear about your experience with the cleanliness of your guest room. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize, as that was not the way we typically take care of our guests. We do have steps in place to prevent the items you discussed from ever happening. The employee who did ready your unit has been retrained. We do take these matters serious. I know my staff worked with you and provided you with some compensation for the issues. I realize this does not make the situation go away but I would hope you would agree we did take responsibility for the issues and work to resolve them for you. We did find a air vent going upstairs that resolved the issue with the air in the unit.

I know that does not change your experience but I hope that you can feel confident that we heard your concern and have addressed the matter. We have inspection forms that are to be completed and signed off on verifying the unit is ready for occupancy and in this case the items were not checked.

I apologize again for the problems, and thank you for taking the time to let me know about it. Without your guest feedback, we cannot continue to improve our services. We would appreciate you giving us a second chance in the future to allow is to serve you in the manor you are accustomed. We look forward to your return to the area.

Roger Bennett General Manager

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Cabins for a week, July 2-9, 2017, as a result of a timeshare exchange. The resort is well laid out, with a feeling of being in the country, although it is at the West end of Branson and not far at all from the attractions. We checked in on a Sunday evening and on Monday morning, the resort hosted a breakfast which was nice since we hadn't had a chance to go to the grocery yet, and also because many of the Branson performers stopped by to tell us about their shows. Once we decided on the shows we wanted to see, the resort front desk employees made reservations for us. Our unit had two bedrooms, one on the first floor and one upstairs. The kitchen and living area were well furnished and there was a screened in porch. We had plenty of room. Our only criticism is that the interior was dark and even with the lights turned on, it still felt very dark, not even bright lights for reading. The parking was convenient, right by the unit. The employees at the resort were helpful. We appreciated the midweek towel exchange. This resort is nice for families because it has spacious accommodations and our two bedroom unit had two bathrooms.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Overall I would consider this a nice condo. Most issues that we had can be resolved or fixed easily making this a resort I would recommend to others. The condo we stayed in would be best for a family of 6. We have 8 in our family. Dining area seats 6, front room seats 5.

First the good - Great location. Close to everything but still away from it all. Comfortable beds, nice screened in back porch, adequate kitchen, safe area. Pools are small but still nice. One goes from 3ft to 4ft and the other is 3ft to 5ft. The bathroom, shower, kitchen, and bedding were clean. While saying this I mean the main parts you see when you first walking in. Later in my review I speak of other areas that you would clean weekly in your home.

The frustrating - Check in states 3 O'clock on the reservation email (and the book inside the condo). We got there around 3:30 and was told (even though I showed her the paper stating 3pm check in) that check in wasn't until 4 and our cabin was not ready. We came back two more times before our cabin was ready. It was around 6:30pm. The channel guide in the resort book does not match the TV.

Just bad - The cabin itself was dusty/dirty. Need to figure out a way to clean the nice wood floors before next guest. Light fixtures and lamp shades dusty but not the tables. The roof leaked. The oven didn't heat properly making it take forever for our food to cook. The couch is showing it's age and isn't comfortable at all (including the hide-a-bed). All fixable issues. :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed. I am concerned about the issues you placed on the review and will be working with our housekeeping company to resolve. We are in the process of a plan to do some renovation to the Cabins. I am so sorry you were not able to check in to your unit on time. The housekeeping company does try to have all of them cleaned prior to guest arriving and fell short in your case. Your feedback is very important to our efforts to continuously improve guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can, and letters like yours make it all worthwhile. I've shared your comments with all of our staff. We appreciate your comments.