“Pleasant stay”

Cabins at Green Mountain
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The cabin was very nice. plenty of room. But it was dark in the kitchen area. Loved the screened in patio area. The grills were not at each unit but in places on the resort. so were unable to grill. might take a portable one next time.

Room Tip: if like bigger pillows, take your own. pillows were small, but had several on bed. bed a little h...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for choosing the Cabins at Green Mountain on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Branson.

I am sorry the grills were not near your cabin. We do have plans to add more soon.
Thank you again for your feedback. We truly appreciate knowing about our guest's experiences so we can celebrate our successes and address our challenges to better serve you in the future. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We stayed in a villa that slept 8...2 king beds, 2 twin beds and a sofa sleeper on 2 floors! This place was amazing! We arrived very late but there was someone there to greet us. Everyone was SO helpful. The cabins are in a woodsy setting just off the main strip. Easy to get to everything. Cabin came with a full kitchen (including dishwasher). The hot tub on the back screened in porch was just heavenly to enjoy each evening. There were 2 pools, a fitness room, clubhouse, vending machines, BBQ grills and great hiking trails all on property. I would most DEFINITELY stay here again the next time we are in Branson!!!

They have handicapped cabins and pet-friendly cabins too.

TIP: If you have trouble getting around, ask for a handicapped room. There are many cabins that are on a hill, although close to the cabin, it can be difficult getting in and out of the car, etc.

If this review was "helpful" LET ME KNOW. Thanks :- ))

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Roger B, Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Reviewed 10 September 2017

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. We had brought friends and they also enjoyed it. The people at the office were friendly and helpful. I hope to stay again in the future. Everyone was helpful when we needed information about the shows and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a three bedroom, two bath cabin. It was nice and clean BUT the air conditioning did not cool the two bedrooms and bathroom upstairs and it was miserable. So we stayed gone all day and didn't return until late at night. It was so hot upstairs my lipstick melted. They did check the air but said it was because it had a loft. I wish I had known this beforehand. I would never have paid this much for a cabin that was too hot to stay in. Downstairs was comfortable but it was hard for four of us to get ready in one bathroom. Might be a good place to stay in the winter but not the summer. If u don't mind being hot then it will be a good place to stay. But I cannot recommend this place nor will I ever stay here again. The two pics are the two bedrooms and bathroom that wouldn't cool.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for choosing the Cabins at Green Mountain on your recent visit. We appreciate your business.

I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed. Your feedback is very important to our efforts to continuously improve guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can, and letters like yours make it all worthwhile. I've shared your comments with all of our staff. We appreciate your comments. I am sorry about the air conditioning in your unit. Wanted to let you know that after you checked out and our maintenance took a better look we found that animals had chewed a hole beneath the cabin and destroyed some of the duct work in the unit.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We are in the middle of our stay and I just had to start my review! First of all, check in was a breeze! After a long drive from Texas I just wanted to relax. We checked in just fine and got up the next morning for the "Breakfast with the stars". This is a MUST DO! The breakfast was homemade with biscuits and eggs that were ridiculously good. I mean goooood! They have about 20 acts that come out and give you a preview of shows available in Branson. We booked 4 shows. This doesn't sound like a lot, but we already had tickets to 3 attractions and 2 shows....so adding another 4 shows pretty much filled our schedule up! Some of the acts that came out gave away free tickets, so that was exciting! This resort is fantastic! Once we leave, I will post the rest of the review as well as the cabin we are staying in. The AC is wonderful and we have a hot tub on the porch. The front desk staff is amazing and they booked 4 of our shows and were extremely patient! I would absolutely stay here again and my kids can't wait to come back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017