US$100
Comfort Inn & Suites(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$89
ComfortInn
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$87
Branson's Best(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$67
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$87
The Branson Hotel(Branson)
US$159
US$130
US$124
Red Bud Cove Bed and Breakfast Suites(Hollister)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$129
Official Site
Shady Acre Motel(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$209
Hotels.com
All reviewsscreened in porchback porchhot tubbedroom cabinmonday breakfastfull kitchenthree bedroomrocking chairsupstairs bathroomrustic feelgas fireplacewooded areawasher and dryersmall waterfalltwin bedsnature trailfree tickets
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed a week on club plan. Nice spacious cabins with full kitchen, dining room, living room and 2 bedrooms.
Large back porch and fireplace. Rustic feel. Beautiful little nature trail with a small waterfall on property. Hot tub and pool. 2 minutes from strip. Great place to stay for a week.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you for choosing the Cabins at Green Mountain on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Branson.

I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed. Your feedback is very important to our efforts to continuously improve guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can, and letters like yours make it all worthwhile. I've shared your comments with all our staff. We appreciate your comments.

Thank you again for your feedback. We truly appreciate knowing about our guest's experiences so we can celebrate our successes and address our challenges to better serve you in the future. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The first time I walked into this place, the office, I saw the pool and hot tub outside and I thought it was an okay looking place. When we got to the room I was not expecting what it would look like. Wow, what a very nice surprise.!! With almost everything you could need. I had to take quite a few pictures of the inside. I could live in this place year round.
When we went to check the hot tub out the temperature was way low and not sure if anyone checks up on the condition of the water or not.
The Branson temperature was up and down so one day had the ac on then needed the heat the next. From 90 to 48 back to 90. When we turned on the heat for a few minutes then turned it off to go to a show around town. After returning to the cabin and got ready for bed we turned the heat back on. In the middle of the night the upper room started smelling like melting crayons so I went and turned it off. The smell made one member of our group sick. The next morning we turned it back on and it filled the upper room with smoke and set off the fire alarm and it had that crayon smell again.. We called the front desk and they stated there would be someone over when they get back from a previous call. When they did show up we were told that the smell was normal from dust build up. The next day the temperature went back up to high 80's to 90's so the ac was turned on...lol... but No ac... it froze up the plenum... go figure. This time we called to let them know and they stated that they would get it working by the time we got back. The next two days it did not work.... sad day.
I would think that with a place as nice as this that when you don't have someone in a cabin and the temperature is changing you would make sure that both the ac and heating systems would be cleans and tested to make your clients stay that much better... and better means returning clients...which equals more income...bottom lime MONEY!!!! Lol
Overall we truly enjoyed our stay but only wish that the maintenance would of been better so No one else gets sick.
The Cabins themselves look amazing.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ron S
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed. Your feedback is very important to our efforts to continuously improve guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can, I am sorry about the maintenance issue with the A/C was not resolved. I have shared your comments with our maintenance manager and we have placed additional measures in place to prevent such situations from reoccurring.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We've stay at the Cabins at Green Mountain several times. It has a very location, the cabins are clean and the entire resort is well maintained. The staff friendly and helpful. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roger B, General Manager at Cabins at Green Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I've been an owner for over 14 years, and normally love this rustic setting.
The last three years though have been far from acceptable.
I've found cockroaches, food on the floors, broken bathroom fixtures, clogged sinks, and the worst thing broken down filthy furniture.
After taking my concerns to the management you get the normal we're going to remodel this year.
Well it's been three years and the place is deplorable.
If you're coming to Branson Mo., stay away from Cabins at Green Mountain.
But if you're looking for an overpriced, filthy, broken down cabin to rest your head you've found your spot.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Darrel S

Thank you for being an owner with us for 14 years. We do appreciate your business!

I don't believe we have ever spoken. and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Branson.

I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed. My staff will contact our guest during their stay to insure everything is ok with the cabin and they log the calls or contact the day after the first night. In researching the past stays, every contact we have had with owners during the past couple of months have not mentioned the issues you described in your survey. If there were issues they were not brought to our attention or we would have made every attempt to correct them.

I am always available to speak with owners or guest and would love for you to reach out to me as I would like opportunity to address the issues you mentioned.

Your feedback is very important to our efforts to continuously improve guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can, and comments like yours makes us feel like we have failed to do our job. I've shared your comments with all our staff.

Thank you again for your feedback. We truly appreciate knowing about our guest's experiences so we can address our challenges to better serve you in the future. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have stayed at this resort 5 or 6 times and not had even one bad thing to say about the staff, rooms or the grounds. They go out of their way to make your stay a wonderful experience. Everyone was courteous and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed. Your feedback is very important to our efforts to continuously improve guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can, and letters like yours make it all worthwhile. I've shared your comments with all of our staff. We appreciate your comments.