Comfort Inn & Suites(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$112
ComfortInn
US$125
Branson's Best(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$82
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$110
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$94
Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$134
The Branson Hotel(Branson)
US$159
US$130
Red Bud Cove Bed and Breakfast Suites(Hollister)(Great Value!)
US$149
Official Site
US$259
1,426 results
All reviewsbranson landingfountain viewfountain showconvention centernorth towerparking garagelight showself parkhuge bathroomshopping and restaurantsper daylake taneycomovery nice hotelfull kitchennice roombedroom condohousekeeping staff
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel and location. Kids enjoyed the pool, shopping and restraunts. Lots do do here on the strip for all ages. Best spot on the landing. Close to all the Branson attractions or just stay here and walk around on the landing and watch the water show, yo8 can't go wrong.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Matthew H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and staff. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Once again you have our thanks and we look forward to your future visits with the Hiltons of Branson!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My husband and I booked a King Nonsmoking Superior room, which had a balcony. The first disappointment was that we thought we were getting a corner room facing the promenade. According to the floorplan on the Hilton App (and on the website), our room (309, originally) was a corner room. As we were driving to Branson, I received an alert on my phone that said our room was ready early. So we went straight to the hotel to check in. The girl at the desk said our room wasn't ready, but she let us check in to the same room on the floor above, room 409. However, neither room was a corner room. 309/409 are part of a corner suite, so that made sense. We still had a view of the promenade from the balcony. That was okay.

We loved our room. I recommend room 409, without a doubt. It's in a great location. The difference between a regular room and a superior room is worth the money. Wow! Room 409 was large enough that we wished were staying more than one night.

Since the room was so nice, I didn't think to check for towels... I assumed that they'd have towels for 2 people. The next morning, when I started to take my shower, I could not find bath towels, only a hand towel and floor mat. No big deal. I called the front desk and told them. About 30-40 minutes later, no towels had arrived, so I took one from the housekeeping cart in the hall. I should have taken 2, because and 1.5 hours later, still no towels... I called housekeeping, and someone said they were sending towels. None ever arrived. When we checked out, we mentioned it to the front desk, and they thanked me for telling them. Hello? It truly was not a big deal to them at all. After that, I reflected upon the mannerisms of the staff when we checked in the day before. The lady at the desk wasn't friendly at all. The first room keys she gave us didn't work in the garage, so we had to return and get them reprogrammed. She just had a snotty way of talking that I thought was odd, but I overlooked it at the time. There was a guy who greeted us as we re-entered the building to get new card keys, and he was friendly. He was the ONLY friendly staff member we encountered.

It felt as if we were abandoned as soon as we booked our room. The facilities were spectacular. The people were cold. I can't say that we won't return, because we really do love the location. However, it is painful to save our money to stay at a nice place, only to be treated like we didn't matter to them. It was our 10 year anniversary. We had stayed there on our honeymoon, which was so special. This trip was fun, but I cannot attribute it to the Hilton staff, for sure.

Room Tip: If you get a corner room, call and ask if you are part of a suite, because your room might not be facing the direction you want.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

You have our deepest apologies, we sincerely appreciate your taking the time to review your stay at our property. It is obvious that you experienced diminished service during your stay and for that we sincerely apologize. We have made a steadfast effort to eliminate these types of issues in the future and hope you will continue to choose the Hiltons of Branson for all of your future Branson excursions.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We have stayed at this hotel before and really enjoyed the experience and convenient location so we returned this year. Our rooms did not get serviced the first night. I had to find the housekeeper at 8 p.m. Just to get clean towels. We had friends with us that had the same problem. We had to call down for clean towels the next day as well. We reported that the shower was leaking and told them that we would be gone most of the day hoping that it would be repaired. When we left on the 4 th day, the shower was still leaking. There is certainly a housekeeping problem here. Rarely did we see a housekeeping cart in the halls until late in the evening.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank lilteacher
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear lilteacher,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the housekeeping and maintenance issues encountered, and we’re working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I used to stay here every time I visited Branson, with the fountain show every night, and the proximity to the Landing. However one day they decided to put in a pub and go drastically down in quality. I haven't stayed here since

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank That1TechDudeYT

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Waited six hours for room to be ready. Several family’s waiting into night for rooms to be ready. Once in room sheets dirty left from previous guest. Room service woke us up with someone’s order. When we ordered wrong food delivered. Beware.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family