Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from US$38.50
from US$11.20
from US$33.77
5,990 results
All reviews grand staircase self guided tour actual artifacts own pace fateful night real artifacts crew members history buff on display interactive displays take your time gift shop two hours little pricey whole family passengers ship
Reviewed 1 April 2018

A very compelling experience. Strongly recommended for age 10+ up. I think I paid full price for tickets....I saw others who booked through other sites. Even so, worth the price I paid for admission.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Kids loved it. They have a gold mine on their hands if ran a little more efficiently. Gift shop was pretty pricey.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I took my 13 and 16-year-olds. Of course they didn’t read every piece of information that I did, and they were bored waiting for me to finish,but once we got home they said they were very glad we went to see this exhibit.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

So we'll laid out and interesting. Great job showing the history and getting you to feel a part of the experience. Fantastic piano player and very engaging telling the story of the band and playing music that would've been played on the ship. Loved the entire museum.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have always been amazed by the Titanic, and this exhibition did not disappoint. Very well done. I love the headsets, so each person gets their own guided tour in their own time. I only wish pictures could have been taken inside.