“A Two Hour Trip Into the Past”
Review of Titanic Museum

Titanic Museum
Ranked #24 of 175 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck an iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our family are real history buffs, and Joy is just now coming into her own. She is ten and has a longer attention span than before. A few days ago she told me she wanted to go back to the Titanic Museum in Branson. We went there about three years ago and she liked it, but it was hard for her to spend much time at each exhibit, and the entire ship is an exhibit. She raced through it then. Not this time. She read the plaques, she listened on the recorders, she had a great time. It was a great two hours. I will tell everyone that I listened to the children's recordings too. I am sure the adult recordings were great, but I did listen to the children's. Cameras, cell phones aren't allowed inside, so don't think you are going to take pictures to remember it by, that isn't going to happen except outside. You can buy a photo of yourself taken by the staff who are dressed in period clothing. As we entered the museum we were each given a person who had been on the ship. At one stop we could see a photo of our character and at the end we found out if our character survived. That gave us a personal interest in something that happened over 100 years ago.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,749)
All reviews
in 1,023 reviews
"ship"
in 1,087 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

When entering the exhibit, you receive a booklet with a passenger's name. At the end of the tour, you discover if that person survived that fateful night or not. We walked around and looked at recovered artifacts, put our hand into a bucket of freezing water to experience the temperature of the water they were swimming in and saw some video clips from survivors.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

A very compelling experience. Strongly recommended for age 10+ up. I think I paid full price for tickets....I saw others who booked through other sites. Even so, worth the price I paid for admission.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Kids loved it. They have a gold mine on their hands if ran a little more efficiently. Gift shop was pretty pricey.