“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Nancy was our server. She was great.
Thursday is $2 Margaritas yum. $15 lobsters and drafts $2.
Appetizer tray was delicious it had crab dip, calamari, seafood in cream cheese if jalapeño balls.
I had fun on my birthday yesterday. Thanks.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

We went here for our 15th anniversary. All u can eat crab legs was awesome. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. We definitely will be back.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

I had the coconut shrimp and I would not recommend this dish. My wife had the Cajun steam pot and it was very good. The best part of our visit was our waiter, Shaun was awesome.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Went to Joe's Crab Shack for lunch with my kids while in Branson for vacation. It was disappointing the food was overpriced and not much quantity for the money. Will not go back. Service was only good thing about the experience.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Since I ate my first Joe's Crab Shack about one year ago, I make it a point to eat at every Joe's Crab Shack I am nearby in my travels. This is my fourth location. Out of four locations this place is ALMOST tied for first place. Excellent food, great service, a reasonable value for the money I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank David W