“Love Love Love seafood and this is one of the best”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #74 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I really enjoy their bucket dinners but you have to be really hungry to eat that. Never have we had anything that was not good really.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Very loud and raucous atmosphere. My wife had herb chicken with broccoli and dirty rice which was all very tasty. I had the traditional steam pot. It was quite a fight with that crab but I won! It took me about an hour to finish it. There was also corn and potatoes in that pot. Also in the pot were a couple of shrimp and a pretty good tasting sausage. Our waiter was prompt and very nice. The restaurant was clean.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We make Joe's Crab Shack a dinner date every time we come to Branson. Great wait staff and great food. The wait was worth it!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My husband said that was the greasiest crab he's ever had. My steak was mediocre (which is what I expect at a seafood place). My drinks were weak although they did taste good. The service was great and our server was top notch. The kids loved when the staff stopped everything to sing and dance under a strobe light.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Tried to grab a quick bite before a show. Joe's did us right. Staff was excellent. Service fast and efficient. Food good, great location.

Been to Joe's Crab Shack? Share your experiences!