This is our 4th year here as we love Branson's hiking trails, views and weather in the fall. Stormy has gotten a bit run down over the last couple. Our cottage this year had water stains on the ceiling, broken soap cup in dishwasher (when we called they said they are all broken), the air did not cool and just keeps running, the sauna in the workout room does not turn on, and the elliptical was not working. The cottage was worn and not improved. The floors were so dirty that we bought Lysol to wash the floors. In doing so we found Cheetos that were left behind. My daughter found earplugs in her pillow case. They are busy at building more...heard 300 more. Maybe they need to remodel or maintain what they have. We have fun no matter where we go but just wanted to share what we observed. It is such a pretty place. If u get a newer cottage these issues may not be an issue as they are all individual.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Ozark Mountains overlooking beautiful Table Rock Lake, Stormy Point Village is an enchanting resort styled after a timeless Cape Cod fishing village. With more than 200 two, three and four bedroom cottages, this resort is conveniently located minutes from endless attractions and great shopping. Stormy Point is a gated resort to ensure guest safety, and each standalone cottage is equipped with a full kitchen, 42-inch flat screen TV and private porch for relaxing. While close in proximity to the lake, restaurants and attractions, there is plenty to see and do without leaving the resort grounds. Stormy Point is complete with $11.5 million in amenities, making this a fine choice for any family. Resort amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the Pirate's Harbor Water Park, two restaurants, bar and lounge areas and a 63-foot lighthouse. There are also numerous resort-sponsored activities for families that include kid activities, seasonal events, and arts and crafts. Your home away from home awaits at Stormy Point Village. Relax in the picnic and play areas, enjoy leisure time in one of the two clubhouses onsite, and stop by one of our two gift shops to take home a souvenir that will bring back wonderful vacation memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Stormy Point Village a Summerwinds Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stormy Point Village a Summerwinds Hotel Branson
- Stormy Point Village Branson
- Stormy Point Village Hotel Branson