We stay here every year for a week in November. This year we stayed in a 4 bedroom house, it was great. Plenty of room for all of our family. House is up to date with furnishings. Very clean! Staff was friendly and helpful. Will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Ozark Mountains overlooking beautiful Table Rock Lake, Stormy Point Village is an enchanting resort styled after a timeless Cape Cod fishing village. With more than 200 two, three and four bedroom cottages, this resort is conveniently located minutes from endless attractions and great shopping. Stormy Point is a gated resort to ensure guest safety, and each standalone cottage is equipped with a full kitchen, 42-inch flat screen TV and private porch for relaxing. While close in proximity to the lake, restaurants and attractions, there is plenty to see and do without leaving the resort grounds. Stormy Point is complete with $11.5 million in amenities, making this a fine choice for any family. Resort amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the Pirate's Harbor Water Park, two restaurants, bar and lounge areas and a 63-foot lighthouse. There are also numerous resort-sponsored activities for families that include kid activities, seasonal events, and arts and crafts. Your home away from home awaits at Stormy Point Village. Relax in the picnic and play areas, enjoy leisure time in one of the two clubhouses onsite, and stop by one of our two gift shops to take home a souvenir that will bring back wonderful vacation memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Stormy Point Village a Summerwinds Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stormy Point Village a Summerwinds Hotel Branson
- Stormy Point Village Branson
- Stormy Point Village Hotel Branson