“Alligator bites are awesome! ”

White River Fish House
Ranked #41 of 402 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We took my mom and dad out to dinner on this particular Saturday night. We arrived right before six and were able to be seated right away. Our server was very friendly and knowledgeable. My husband had the Bayou Platter, I had the Shrimp and Scallops, Mom had the Mahi Mahi and dad had the Fish and chips. Everyone enjoyed their food very much. I think my scallops were slightly overcooked but the shrimp was perfect. Love the atmosphere and watching the boats on the lake as we ate. We will be back again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,499)

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

When we visit Branson we always make a point to eat at White River. The food never disappoints. We love to sit at the big windows overlooking the river--such a gorgeous view.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Good service, good food, good view. Little wait to sit on deck. Great tasting cornbread, which is complimentary with your meal.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Live in Branson for 11 years and have always enjoyed the fish house. This time was a bad experience. Took family there that was visiting. Wanted them to experience good food. Right from the beginning it started out bad with our waitress. Took her 20 minutes to even get to our table and it wasn't even busy. The food has diminished in quality and substance. It was just an ok dinner. Nothing special like I thought it would be. Highly disappointed in them.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

wow, that's what I say! Our friends and us ordered all different entrée from the menu (so we could try them all) :) and everything was delicious, my husband had the "Mahi with Crabmeat, my friends ordered the Bayou Platter and Pan fried trout, I had the Cat fish Étouffée... seriously it's impossible to say which is the best, OH and the drinks it was phenomenal :) - Next time we're in Branson is a must to go!

Been to White River Fish House? Share your experiences!