1,226 results
All reviews front desk room was clean waffles hot tub close to downtown breakfast staff an older hotel the breakfast area stay there again cookies staff was very friendly biscuits and gravy enjoyed our stay indoor pool spring break easy access great place to stay
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I was pleasently surprised by this stay. I the room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I only had 2 complaints -the tub in our room was a whirlpool but there was a crack in it that had some type of putty over it which was coming off I,m sure it was OK but was just not attractive and - the breakfast was a little lacking. The hotel did offer fresh waffles but there was nothing else that we found tempting like fruit or yogert. This was my first stay at this hotel but will not be my last. Although I had some complaints the property was nice and worked out really well for my family of 4.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tonya F
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

The bed was a bit hard but there was nothing else remotely lacking. The jacuzzi tub for two was nice for our honeymoon.

1  Thank MizConnolly
Reviewed 17 May 2012 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful! Our hostess, Mary C., did everything she could to make our stay and especially the start of our day wonderful! She helped us not only with breakfast but with tips on shows and the best deals in the area. Thanks, Mary & Lisa!

Reviewed 17 May 2012

Every thing was nice and neat and the staff friendly. Especially enjoyed breakfast time with Mary C. She was a joy and inspiration to be around.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Very convenient location, close to highway, on the strip - but at beginning not in middle of strip - easy to find. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Good breakfast (including waffles, not frozen biscuits). Enjoyed pool, exercise room, and use of internet. Evening clerk gave us good recommendations on restaurants. Only problem was the card keys are VERY sensitive and everytime we tried to get into room, we had to struggle to get either of our keys to work! Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Save at least $15 per night by booking online.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple