“Fresh and good”

Chopstix
Ranked #12 of 19 Restaurants in Branson West
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 September 2017

The food is always fresh and good at Chopstix! The owners and staff are always very polite. The prices are excellent on the lunch menu!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This was okay. Nothing that struck me as being great. We ate lunch but portions were okay and we felt that the place was clean.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Crab ragoon just cream cheese. Egg roll ok. Lots of food, but average. Had sesame chicken, sauce was bland. General Tso was better, but have had better elsewhere.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Initially upon entering this place... I was unsure of how I would like it as it is one of those order at the counter places. However, I was gonna try it as I was really hunger. I was sooooo surprised because it was delicious!! Food was fresh, filled with flavor and very inexpensive. I'm definitely coming back!!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

We often stop here when in town, and I especially like the spring rolls and Rangoon.
My husband usually chooses a beef based dish, and I lean towards the chickens. We've never been disappointed with Chopstix.
Don't recall ever being charged for water... in fact the young lady at the counter offers me water while I wait if our order is take out.
The restrooms are also clean and healthy..

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Chopstix? Share your experiences!