“Fun Meal”

Applebee's
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Applebees is always a fun and known restaurant to eat. You have a great variety of food, and very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Ordered the steak and parm shrimp....it was on point....my steak was tender, my vegetables were done, and the loaded baked potatoe was good. My friends ordered the sampler platter and enjoyed it. Also, we ordered a few drinks and all were delicious. The Bahama Mama, Peach Sour, and a Rasberry Cosmo.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We ate as a family here. Meal was good and affordable. The 2 for 20 are a good deal. The service was very average. Our waitress seemed irritated we didn't want the special Long Island teas!

Reviewed 7 July 2016

This Applebee's has the BEST stir-fry! I loved it so much that I went back 2 additional times, once with a coworker and once alone, and plan to go again soon. The atmosphere of the restaurant is too noisy for me, hence the 4 rating instead of 5. The food and the wait-staff are excellent, nonetheless.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

The margaritas and the draft are awesome
The cheese sticks and the Barbecue chicken were great and the spinach dip was good too