“Worth a stop”

Friend's Bar and Grill
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve driven by this place many times over the years and have always said “I need to try that place”. Finally did. The burgers were HUGE and delicious. The chips for the nachos are Doritos...OMG!
There was good live music.
I will stop in again.
Good place

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The food is good, definitely large portions. I enjoy their food and the music they have occasionally.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We were on a schedule. My son, heading back to Utah....likes to visit the local haunts. Interior is fun pub decor. Food portions big and generous. Was fresh, served nice and hot. Our waitress understood we were catching a plane, so she moved us along, as needed. Prices were fair. Wine and beer good enough. A nice atmosphere with a mix of people. I would return.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

HORRIBLE SERVICE. Walked in at 435 and walked out at 500. No one even acknowledged we were there. We had menus we had to take off another table because NO ONE came to give us one. I mean we didn't even get a glance from anyone working there. A group came in 15 minutes after us and about 10 minutes later the waitress help them and not even a glance our way. I called to tell them about the service and the lady on the phone proceeded to tell me that she was trying to fix the register and she wasn't even a waitress. I will by go back...

1  Thank bldldy1
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I've enjoyed every stitch of food at this place from the Greek salad to the wings to the cheese sticks and onion rings. And the massive $10 burger is the best! Love bands are pleasing to seniors/more mature people but it's still a fun time.