US$90
Travelocity
US$57
US$50
TripAdvisor
All reviewstgi fridaysquiet zonelouis airportshuttle servicenice hotelpark flyindoor poolan early morning flightfree shuttlecommon areasroom was clean and comfortablemini fridgeking bedst louistgifridaysatriumbanquet
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Went there to stay overnight before a conference there. Conference accommodations standard. This Friday's attached to the hotel. If you are up for a drink go there. The hotel bar is not an economically sound choice. The hotel breakfast (not included) was good. Hubby had the buffet and I ordered a healthy choice which was twice what I could eat. We split a savory turkey burger at Friday's for lunch. Room was nice.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2017

My family spent the weekend at the Crowne Plaza while in town for an event. The hotel is quite nice, very clean and the staff is very attentive. While the rooms are spacious and comfortable, the beds were a bit small for two people. Sleeping was difficult as my wife and I occupied one bed and gave the other to our daughter. Breakfast is not complimentary but the spread is generous and has a great variety. The indoor pool is nice but can get overcrowded easily. Parking is decent and like most hotels can get filled up easily making a space hard to find if you stay out late. Overall I think we would stay there again, but would opt for a larger bed for sure.

Room Tip: The indoor pool can get quite loud. If this possibility bothers you be sure to ask for a room where pool noise won't be an issue.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2017

I was stranded here since our flight got cancelled. Ordered food from room service and they stated 30-40 minutes. Its been over an hour and though I keep calling room service it rings forever and disconnects. The restaurant itself is poorly run - i had to go up to the service station and finally get my check paid because the waitress only came to take the order and drop off the food and initial drinks. There was no refill on water or check at the table after waiting for 40 minutes. The check in was was a young lady that seemed disinterested. The room is not as clean as it could be- you could see smear marks on the table as if they did a half baked cleaning on it. The phone you could smell someones perfume on it so I doubt they cleaned it. There is no refrigerator. This place was rated over 4 stars and it confuses me since the room isnt that nice or clean. The restaurant (Fridays) is poorly run, and dirty. You can see finger prints all over the glass on the pictures on the walls and etc. They must do alot of local business due to their bottomless appetizers.I would never come here again unless I had to. I should have just gone back to the loop and stayed at a hotel there were the staff actually cares. Its now been 2 hours and no response - not even from the manager of the place.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank CaliforniaNancy
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear CaliforniaNancy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We would like to apologize for the level of service you received from our staff and for not living up to your expectations regarding our room condition. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. In addition, we have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I love this hotel. It is very clean and has great eye appeal. The rooms are large and comfortable with very comfortable beds. The location is awesome if you need to be anywhere near the airport. The common areas of this hotel are much nicer than other hotels.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kenm3333
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Stayed at this property in the past and was surprised when the front desk "Khaila" greeted me by name. Very good service, Andre and Khaila are very professional and provide a very efficient check in and check out experience.

Room Tip: I have stayed a few times and found all the rooms to be very nice
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo