US$104
Hotels.com
US$57
Cancelon
Motel 6
All reviewstgi fridaysquiet zonelouis airportshuttle servicenice hotelpark flyindoor poolan early morning flightfree shuttlecommon areasroom was clean and comfortablemini fridgeking bedst louistgifridaysatriumbanquet
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Normally, this hotel is a very good place to stay. This time however, the room given to my business associate was disappointing. He said it was beat up and not well maintained or clean. My room was good and I had no issues, except for the $16.00 charge plus tip for the Breakfast buffet. Nothing unusual about the buffet items, I have found as good a buffet at other hotels where it was self-serve, with the exception of a cook to make omelets.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Hi Roger G,

I appreciate your review of your recent stay with us. Your comments are important as these will help us keep track of the things that we need to improve on. Thank you for the high rating you gave us in terms of sleep quality.

On the other hand, I regret to read about the disappointments your colleague had with the room he received. I also would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations when it comes to the breakfast provided and the value it offered. Your comments are valued and be rest assured that these will be shared with the management team to help us determine what we could further improve on to be able to deliver a highly satisfactory experience.

Once more, thank you for your feedback and in case you are back in the area, we would love to have another opportunity to wow you.

Ingrid V.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This review is difficult because I had some really good service from people at this hotel and I know they had a lot going on, but the overall experience was just disappointing. Definitely a 1 star rating if it wasn't for the front desk being so friendly.

The good. We were here with a group and getting everything set up and pre-arrival communication was good. Some long wait times on the phone, but still got everything set-up and took care of us. When we arrived, the front desk was very friendly, got everything worked out quickly and got us to our rooms. The rooms were as advertised, a little dated, and the beds are small, but still a good, comfortable room. The lobby is expansive and the layout is friendly. Fun views from the elevators going up and down looking over the indoor pool. TGIF restaurant on campus.

The bad. Housekeeping is an absolute JOKE and the absolute worst I have ever seen at any hotel in the world. We stayed for 6 nights and they didn't even bother showing up at all the first three days we were there. No clean sheets, no towels, did not show up AT ALL. Front desk, again was really nice about it, but they kept saying they would have the housekeeping manager call us and that never happened. Due to the different groups there we even had trouble getting towels so we could shower.

After three days, my wife tried to approach one of the workers to see if they would be able to work on our room that day and was literally griped out because of this. Seriously, a simple question of if they could make sure our room got serviced that day. Again, talked to front desk and even the manager of the property, got an apology and a promise to get a call from housekeeping manager, but never happened.

Finally on the fourth day someone cleaned our room and left us a very rude note that because the chair in our room was out of place (literally moved less than two feet and facing a different direction) they would not make the bed because "...I don't move furniture...". Furthermore, they TOOK the towels the front desk had finally gotten us OUT of the room. It was so ridiculous I still can't fathom it.

I know the hotel was under pressure as there were two conventions staying there and a lot of kids, but I have been to lots of hotels that are packed full and I have NEVER had this type of experience. Why can't the MANAGER of the HOTEL do anything about housekeeping? It is crazy.

To top it all off, we found bed bugs in the room. Seriously, bed bugs. Seemed kind of fitting by that point, especially considering this room was on the executive level 8, which is suppose to be their best.

If you are staying over one night and want a convenient hotel to the airport that has a restaurant and a cool feel, this place may be ok. Again, the front desk and the manager and assistant managers were very friendly and did a good job, I want to stress that. But if you are staying more than one night and will need anything to do with housekeeping, I would not even consider this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Hello Ethan F,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport, MO. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about front desk service.

However, on behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding housekeeping and customer service which were unacceptable. We will address these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I was due to fly out of St. Louis after a business trip and my connecting flight was cancelled due to weather. My company offered to book me a stay close to the airport for travel the following day. It was a quick trip from airport to Crowne Plaza and they were very quick to check in. Unfortunately, my luggage made the flight I didn't so I was without toiletries for the night. When I asked where the nearest drug store was I was told there was a Walgreens about a mile away. I was going to walk but, knowing it was 98 degrees, the kind lady at the front desk offered to have the shuttle take me. I was so pleased that they took the extra step. I got back just in time to grab a few snacks from the nightly reception which was enough to tie me over. The bed was comfortable, ac worked great. The room was clean and quiet, despite the airport being close by and it was pretty crowded. I arrived downstairs right before 5am to get the shuttle. There were many people waiting but two shuttles lined up to take us all. Check out was super easy and I was on my way.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very convenient. It is close to the airport so used for conferences, etc. You can tell by the structure that it is an old hotel. Everything is very open an convenient but they would probably increase their ratings but doing some updating in the public areas. The rooms are still nice, clean and cozy.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hi csbernard,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, we're glad to have hosted your stay. I'm sorry to hear that we fell below your expectations particularly in terms of our property's overall upkeep. This is certainly not the impression we'd like to leave any of our guests and be assured that your comments will be shared with the team for future revamping. On the plus side, I'm pleased to know that you found our rooms comfortable and location convenient to your needs.

Thanks again for choosing the Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport for your lodging needs. I hope we get to welcome you back for a chance to make your next stay better than the last.

Kind Regards,

Jillian I

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This was one of the worst hotel experiences that we have had. We got a good deal on Expedia and it had good reviews and ratings so I booked it for a one night stay before we flew out of Lambert Airport. The entire place was filthy, unorganized, and out of date. The first room we stayed in had unclean bed sheets (blood--yes gross), so they did apologize and moved us to a new room. It wasn't much better (bathroom toilet was not clean), but I was tired of moving. I would not recommend staying at this hotel. This was our 1st time and last at a Crowne Plaza!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Hello Rita S,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am deeply disappointed to hear you experienced these inconveniences in your room condition during your stay with us. We take pride in providing excellent services, yet we were clearly unable to meet your expectations, please accept our sincere apologies. I’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so I have sent you a private message. Also, this feedback will be shared with the appropriate people to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Krysllin G.