Front desk staff were not helpful about the process to enter/exit the gated parking area. Had to make 4 trips back to the front desk before finally getting in to the lot because the room key card given would not open the gate. After almost an hour of this frustrating process, finally got access. Similar frustrations to exit the lot too. The shuttle service was absolutely horrible. Had an early morning flight & attempted to catch the first shuttle at 4 am, however there were a large number of potential riders & the driver told us that he was the only driver because the other guy quit the day before. I don't know if others missed their flight because of this but I barely made my scheduled 6 am flight. Return a week later was even worse. About 25 people were waiting when same driver showed up in a small van. He said you're not all getting in, he's the only driver, all while cursing about the s*** job. Finally after more than an hour of waiting, vans from other hotels showed up to pick us up saying the Crowne shuttle broke down & they were helping out. Oddly though, there were 4 shuttles of varying size parked in the lot when we finally got back. This entire mess was absolutely unforgivable & I will never use nor recommend Crowne Plaza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport hotel offers a convenient lodging option, just one mile from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport. Business and leisure travelers alike can take advantage of complimentary round-trip airport shuttle service, which runs from 4 a.M. To midnight, and midnight to 1 a.M. Daily. Meals are made easy with on-site dining. This modern hotel features three dining options, including a full-service TGI Friday's; Clouds Restaurant, featuring a deluxe breakfast buffet; and The Atrium Bar, serving wine, beer and cocktails daily. After a long day of work or play, guests can relax in spacious accommodations, featuring plush seven-layer bedding, a flat-panel cable TV, high-speed wired and wireless Internet, and added bonuses like a soothing sleep kit. Top-notch services complete any stay. Guests can also enjoy chic amenities like a newly renovated health and fitness center, an indoor heated swimming pool, a concierge lounge and business center, and more. Situated minutes from STL Airport, Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport is an ideal option for sightseeing, business travel, special events and more. Reserve a guest room at an exceptional rate today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, IHG, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport Hotel Bridgeton
- Crowne Plaza Bridgeton
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Bridgeton