EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$90
US$93
US$89
SpringHill Suites
US$71
US$60
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$49
Hotels.com
US$53
US$46
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstgi fridaysquiet zoneshuttle servicelouis airportnice hotelpark flyindoor poolan early morning flightfree shuttleroom was clean and comfortablecommon areasmini fridgeking bedst louistgifridaysatriumbanquet
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We booked this through priceline and were treated great at check in. Front desk people were very busy checking people in but were still smiling and friendly. Our room was quiet, updated, and quite large. We used the shuttle service to get the airport metrolink station and that was a breeze both coming and going. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Front desk staff were not helpful about the process to enter/exit the gated parking area. Had to make 4 trips back to the front desk before finally getting in to the lot because the room key card given would not open the gate. After almost an hour of this frustrating process, finally got access. Similar frustrations to exit the lot too. The shuttle service was absolutely horrible. Had an early morning flight & attempted to catch the first shuttle at 4 am, however there were a large number of potential riders & the driver told us that he was the only driver because the other guy quit the day before. I don't know if others missed their flight because of this but I barely made my scheduled 6 am flight. Return a week later was even worse. About 25 people were waiting when same driver showed up in a small van. He said you're not all getting in, he's the only driver, all while cursing about the s*** job. Finally after more than an hour of waiting, vans from other hotels showed up to pick us up saying the Crowne shuttle broke down & they were helping out. Oddly though, there were 4 shuttles of varying size parked in the lot when we finally got back. This entire mess was absolutely unforgivable & I will never use nor recommend Crowne Plaza.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Hello Linda H,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us your feedback. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that I am sorry to read about your overall disappointment with our park and fly service. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so I have sent you a private message. Also, this feedback will be shared with the appropriate people to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope that I have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Krysllin G

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Normally, this hotel is a very good place to stay. This time however, the room given to my business associate was disappointing. He said it was beat up and not well maintained or clean. My room was good and I had no issues, except for the $16.00 charge plus tip for the Breakfast buffet. Nothing unusual about the buffet items, I have found as good a buffet at other hotels where it was self-serve, with the exception of a cook to make omelets.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Hi Roger G,

I appreciate your review of your recent stay with us. Your comments are important as these will help us keep track of the things that we need to improve on. Thank you for the high rating you gave us in terms of sleep quality.

On the other hand, I regret to read about the disappointments your colleague had with the room he received. I also would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations when it comes to the breakfast provided and the value it offered. Your comments are valued and be rest assured that these will be shared with the management team to help us determine what we could further improve on to be able to deliver a highly satisfactory experience.

Once more, thank you for your feedback and in case you are back in the area, we would love to have another opportunity to wow you.

Ingrid V.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

This review is difficult because I had some really good service from people at this hotel and I know they had a lot going on, but the overall experience was just disappointing. Definitely a 1 star rating if it wasn't for the front desk being so friendly.

The good. We were here with a group and getting everything set up and pre-arrival communication was good. Some long wait times on the phone, but still got everything set-up and took care of us. When we arrived, the front desk was very friendly, got everything worked out quickly and got us to our rooms. The rooms were as advertised, a little dated, and the beds are small, but still a good, comfortable room. The lobby is expansive and the layout is friendly. Fun views from the elevators going up and down looking over the indoor pool. TGIF restaurant on campus.

The bad. Housekeeping is an absolute JOKE and the absolute worst I have ever seen at any hotel in the world. We stayed for 6 nights and they didn't even bother showing up at all the first three days we were there. No clean sheets, no towels, did not show up AT ALL. Front desk, again was really nice about it, but they kept saying they would have the housekeeping manager call us and that never happened. Due to the different groups there we even had trouble getting towels so we could shower.

After three days, my wife tried to approach one of the workers to see if they would be able to work on our room that day and was literally griped out because of this. Seriously, a simple question of if they could make sure our room got serviced that day. Again, talked to front desk and even the manager of the property, got an apology and a promise to get a call from housekeeping manager, but never happened.

Finally on the fourth day someone cleaned our room and left us a very rude note that because the chair in our room was out of place (literally moved less than two feet and facing a different direction) they would not make the bed because "...I don't move furniture...". Furthermore, they TOOK the towels the front desk had finally gotten us OUT of the room. It was so ridiculous I still can't fathom it.

I know the hotel was under pressure as there were two conventions staying there and a lot of kids, but I have been to lots of hotels that are packed full and I have NEVER had this type of experience. Why can't the MANAGER of the HOTEL do anything about housekeeping? It is crazy.

To top it all off, we found bed bugs in the room. Seriously, bed bugs. Seemed kind of fitting by that point, especially considering this room was on the executive level 8, which is suppose to be their best.

If you are staying over one night and want a convenient hotel to the airport that has a restaurant and a cool feel, this place may be ok. Again, the front desk and the manager and assistant managers were very friendly and did a good job, I want to stress that. But if you are staying more than one night and will need anything to do with housekeeping, I would not even consider this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Hello Ethan F,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Crowne Plaza St. Louis Airport, MO. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about front desk service.

However, on behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding housekeeping and customer service which were unacceptable. We will address these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I was due to fly out of St. Louis after a business trip and my connecting flight was cancelled due to weather. My company offered to book me a stay close to the airport for travel the following day. It was a quick trip from airport to Crowne Plaza and they were very quick to check in. Unfortunately, my luggage made the flight I didn't so I was without toiletries for the night. When I asked where the nearest drug store was I was told there was a Walgreens about a mile away. I was going to walk but, knowing it was 98 degrees, the kind lady at the front desk offered to have the shuttle take me. I was so pleased that they took the extra step. I got back just in time to grab a few snacks from the nightly reception which was enough to tie me over. The bed was comfortable, ac worked great. The room was clean and quiet, despite the airport being close by and it was pretty crowded. I arrived downstairs right before 5am to get the shuttle. There were many people waiting but two shuttles lined up to take us all. Check out was super easy and I was on my way.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business