The Lodge Hotel & Banquets St. Louis Airport
US$50
US$46
Motel 6
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2012

If your looking for a non classy place to stay for this would be it. Nothing about this place was special. The only thing good about this place, they had a good photographer taking the site pictures. You dont see the condoms left in the elevator, toilet seat used before you used it, or idiots working behind the counters..,........

Room Tip: No room was good. If anything, bring a hard club.....
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank vonaswe
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I volunteer at a homeless shelter, which is a MUCH nice place than this dump. This could be a decent place if they would just clean up the trash and put a little effort into maintenance and cleaning. Be warned, you will probably go home with bed bugs...if not something worse!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank crescentchick
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I've read other reviews to this horror of a place and it's not at all an exaggeration. However, when people tell you that it's gross it's SERIOUSLY the most disgusting Hotel that I've EVER been in in my life. Ok, so when I was younger, yeah, I went with my boyfriend to some pretty sleazy motels that were GOLD compared to this dump.

Bridgeton, Missouri is actually a great place to live. I never knew that I would be literally walking into a nightmare. I was supposed to drop my 14 year old daughter and two of her friends there for their friends Quinceañera and when we walked in we felt like we were in the cast of a horror movie. The lobby floor was disgusting. It literally looked like a crack head working behind the front desk it was pretty comical. We went upstairs to the banquet hall and on the way up the stairs it was seriously creepy. The walls were disgusting and dirty the carpet was down right filthy. It was dark upstairs and it just gave me the weebie jeebies. My kids were even scared and 14 year olds generally have no fear. So needless to say I didn't dare drop them and leave them at this hell hole of a place. The visitor photos that they show on this site is down right A LIE! It looks NOTHING like that believe me!

OK so get this! When we were outside getting ready to get out of our car before we entered in Hotel Hell, this man and his wife asked us if we were there for the Quinceañera. I told him yes and asked if he was. He told me no that him and his wife had been staying there for several days because they didn't have any place to go. He told me that as soon as it gets dark they don't dare come out of their room and all hell breaks loose especially on the weekends. He even told me don't dare drop your daughter off alone here. He also told me that the worst ghetto in the United States does not compare to this Hotel. He was NOT JOKING!

I cannot tell you how many crack heads and junkies came in and out of this place. I cannot even begin to tell you how many car alarms were going off in the parking lot and how many police showed up as I was leaving. If you stay there, you asked for it! I SERIOUSLY cannot believe that Bridgeton would allow a place like this in their community.

I've never written a review in my life and I know I gave an ear full but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not EVER EVER EVER stay at this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Jackie T
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Worst most disgusting place I have ever been in all life. I even refused to let my two year old to walk on floor with out shoes it was so gross.. Bad smell, burn marks, cigarettes everywhere. My room didn't even look like they cleaned it, the beds were made that's it. There was vomit and gentile hair in sink upon arrival. I then requested a new room to find in the new room there was literally urine dripping from ceiling in bathroom. Manager very rude and lazy. Elevator smelt like urine

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank Isasmami
Reviewed 27 March 2012

WE booked this room through PRICELINE.COM., stayed long enough to go to the room and book another hotel. Our room had blood on the floor, pee in the toliet, DIRTY!, the hot tub was green, pool was dirty, floors nasty, like they had never been vaccumed or cleaned in years!!!. Water stains on the floor, dirt in the entire place! Very unkept, never cleaned, NASTY!!!! Then only thing it was missing was the chalk outline of a dead body and needles. Everything else that u could possibly imagine was there. The Game room had hardly any games and the floor was nasty!!!!The pictures on the website must have been taken YEARS ago! The front desk guy was rude. I tried to get my money back with PRICELINE.COM and they refuse to give my money back. priceline.com is HORRIBLE! I wouldnt let a dog with fleas stay at this hotel. WORST PLACE EVER!!!!! THIS PLACE NEEDS SHUT DOWN!!!!!

Room Tip: ReAD REVIEWS! nothing was good about this place! Nasty!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family