US$115
US$60
US$56
Travelier Motel(Macon)(Great Value!)
US$48
No availability for your dates from these sites
TripAdvisor
All reviewsquiet arearooms are smallnon smokingcomfortable bedone nighttilebeddingfridgetublobbytvamenitiesdesk
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

Lobby smelled like smoke,closet seemed to have pealing plaster, low shower pressure. Receptionist friendly, but overworked, working desk and cleaning room towels. Walls alittle thin but cant blame anyone for that. I left early in the morning so I couldn't get a bill broke for the tip

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2015

This establishment was a nice, quiet place to stay. They take pets and only charge once for them. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed my stay here & new I was safe. The staff and manager always seemed to be looking out for me when I was there. They made me feel like family during my stay. I'm grateful for the people there. The town seemed pretty quiet when I was there.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2014

We found this hotel to be a charming and delightful surprise!! The room decor (especially the lace over the window blinds) was very inviting and homey. Our room also had a microwave and fridge as well as internet access. The bathroom was clean and had an older-style sink with great hot and cold water. In the shower there was a handheld attachment, and we had only minimal trouble with water temp (which is to be expected in older motels). We enjoyed a wonderful TV selection and a quiet night's rest too.,

Upon check-in we were greeted by a very happy four-legged host and his manager. We felt indeed
PERSONALLY welcome there!

Martin House has VERY CONVENIENT ACCESS to U.S. 36 as well as being within a block or two of McDonald's, Subway and other eateries as well as a Walmart Supercenter.

I hope we have the privilege of staying at this motel again; terrific people, accommodations, value and location!

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank Cecirider
Reviewed 25 September 2014

Located in a convenient, quiet area, this motel has probably been around a while and my first reaction was that it might have already had its heyday.

Style is a bit dated and frayed around the edges, with some minor attention required to certain areas of the bathroom. It was, however, very comfortable, fresh, clean and has recently been painted.

Bed was comfortable, although a little hard and springy. Everything in the room worked, including fast, free wifi. No coffee making in room, but available at reception in the morning. No breakfast, but there are takeaways and diners with walking distance.

Unfortunately had a disturbed night, due to the wafer thin walls and the couple next door, that ended with me banging on the wall. With a price of $45 including taxes for the night, this place could have been heaven, but, sadly, it seems it was not meant to be.

Room Tip: Make sure adjacent rooms are vacant
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2014

A thoughtful host is hard to find. Here it is, folks! I noted a family staying here as well, so clearly the host cultivates a quiet, family-friendly culture. The rate is unbeatable and the room is good. Highly recommended for business travel. You will find all you need for a cross-country stop or a week-long stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business