“Good Price Quiet Place to Stay”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cabool
Reviewed 26 October 2015

This hotel was good to stay at the room was really clean and it was quiet, the continental Breakfast was good and fresh and management never let it be empty. The Wifi in the hotel was fast too, I was able to watch Netflix without any issues. The room service went out of their way to make sure that room was nice and clean, and that we had plenty of towels, The front desk lady was very friendly and helpful, she seemed to genuinely care how my stay was! The parking lot was also very clean and kept up! Thanks, for an Awesome visit!!!

Room Tip: Clean and Quiet Good Place to Sleep after a night of traveling!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
abvicabool, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to have you stay with us. We are so happy that you were pleased with your stay and our staff appreciates your acknowledgment of their services. It was good to know that you had no issues with the Wi-Fi. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

It's the only place in town but don't let that worry you. It's clean, up to date and reasonable. Sign up for the club card for good discounts. There is coffee very early along with a Continental breakfast. The lovely lady that mans the desk is there morning noon and night and always very nice and has a smile. She asks about your day and is a very sweet lady. I don't think she sleeps. Enjoy.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
abvicabool, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your positive feedback. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and it means so much to us that you were pleased with our facility and service. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Impeccably clean hotel. Management goes to incredible lengths to make you feel comfortable. They really care about their customers and really want your business. Even though our business was in Mountain Grove we will stay at this hotel. It is worth the drive.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. We appreciate you took the time to drive to Cabool to stay with us. We are glad you were pleased with our service and had a comfortable stay. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

My husband and I were traveling home to Chattanooga from Kansas. I was carefully booking FIRST floor ONE bed rooms so that they had either a couch or a chair & ottoman. You see I have a painful hip that won't allow me to sleep in a bed until I get it replaced this month. I booked a room here due to the hotel's exceptional reviews , BUT I carelessly left my unattended home phone as my contact number.......... so upon arrival, our room was an immaculate first floor TWO bed room (no couch or chair). Of course when we could not be contacted, the owner had to choose between my first floor special request or two beds instead of one. When I explained my problem , she had my husband help her carry in her own personnel lounge chair from her apartment for my good night of sleep!!!!!!!! This was certainly beyond all expectations and I will NEVER forget that there are some wonderfully caring folks in this world and one of them is the hard-working owner of America's Best Value Inn in Cabool, Missouri. STOP IN FOR A STAY and tell her you heard of her beauty :)! Thank you.

Room Tip: clearly state needs & leave a good contact number :)
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylvia P

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your generous review. It was a pleasure to have you and your husband as our guests and it means so much to us that you took the time to share your experiences. We strive to provide every guest a comfortable stay and it was no trouble to provide you our recliner so you were able to get a good night’s rest. I do hope your hip replacement surgery went well and you are recovering. Thanks again for being our guest and hope to see you again if your travels bring you this way.

Reviewed 12 May 2015

never sure what you're going to get in small ozark towns, but this place was clean and had breakfast items, we had a larger room, easy access to the highway, and the lady that operates the place was one of the nicest people i've ever met. i would stay there again just to give her our business.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Neal K
abvicabool, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2015

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. It was such a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us. We are glad you were pleased with our service and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Thank you.

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!