“Super friendly people”

Highland Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cabool
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I had to stay here a week for a business trip. The owner was incredibly nice and the room was really clean. I have a very pleasurable experience. They made sure my sheets and room were cleaned everyday. If you have any questions about what the town around has to offer the owner will assist you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
abvicabool, General Manager at Highland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your positive feedback. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and it means so much to us that you were pleased with our housekeeping service. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Read the reviews and decided this would be a good reasonably priced place to stay for the night. Booked online and when I got the email confirmation realized somehow the dates had flipped during the process. Immediately called and the manager Hansa answered, told her what I'd done and 30 seconds later she said it's fixed. Hadn't even asked for my name :-) Arrived a little early Saturday afternoon, check-in was smooth, room was spotless and the hotel was extremely quiet that night, bed was great. Breakfast is nothing deluxe but I didn't expect much. Had a pleasant chat with Hansa as I ate breakfast before starting back out on the road. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your positive review. It means so much to us that you took the time to share your experiences. We are glad you were pleased with our service and had a comfortable stay. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

If I'm ever in the area again, I will definitely stay here.
I stayed at this hotel on a recent trip to Baker Creek Seeds and the Laura Ingalls Wilder Home and Museum. You never know what you'll get when you book a hotel 500 miles away; but I was very happy with my stay. It was everything mentioned in the title, plus. America's Best Value Inn is lucky to have such a helpful, friendly staff who take pride in helping its guests.
I had planned to take the trip a month earlier, but an unexpected death in the family forced me to cancel my plans the morning after I had confirmed my reservations. I spoke to the same woman three times in two days and she was always helpful, patient, and accommodating.
A month later, I reserved the hotel online again (in part because the employee was so helpful) even though I had found a hotel closer to Baker Creek. Unfortunately, I careless reserved a room for that very evening instead of a week later. I called the hotel and even though it was after 10 pm, the woman who answered was professional and accommodating, and she helped me correct my error and reserve the room for the correct days.
If you need to spend the night in or near Cabool, MO, I can't recommend America's Best Value Inn & Suites highly enough!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to have you stay with us. We are so happy that you were pleased with your stay and the services provided by our staff, especially at front desk. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We stopped for the night and evening and the clerk was very friendly and informative of some good places to eat in town, I chose the Mexican place and it was good the room had all the necessary amenities and everything worked like it should. There was coffee and a microfridge in the room.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
abvicabool, General Manager at Highland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that you were pleased with our service. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I've never had a hotel where we've booked a room with 2 queen beds that could occupy 4 people charge for my teen staying with us making a total of 3 people in the room. Very disappointing

Rooms were clean but outdated. The hallway to our room was really dark. Breakfast was minimal

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
abvicabool, General Manager at Highland Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback about your stay with us. Our rates are based off of double occupancy. We have an extra person fee of $10.00 set for our property and is applied to every person over the age of 12 years. Only children 11 years of age and under stay free as notified under our "Hotel Policies" before a reservation is confirmed.

We appreciate your review to let us know where improvements are needed and will be addressed by all departments concerned. We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to extend our hospitality.

Thank you.

Been to Highland Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!