Royal W Resort Cabins & RV Park
US$86
US$85
US$94
The Country Inn of Eureka Springs(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$160
Travelocity
US$150
Hotwire.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshomemade slawfamily reunionroaring rivertrouta great place to staylast weekendgolf coursefur babyriver state parkevery mealtwo bedroom cabinlove this placeno reservationher husbandstevesoapmiles
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Stayed for long weekend (last weekend July '17). Place was very nice. We occupied all but 4 of the cabins. Had grills, picnic tables and pool. Cabins were nice and clean. They had stocked kitchens, but most of us brought paper plates/silver, plastic cups, etc.
It is right on highway, so keep watch on small kids.
Overall was nice stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mtjspinner
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We have been staying at Royal W Resort for going on 10 years now. Each year we visit for one full week and several weekends throughout trout season. We love the country setting and the rustic, comfy and affordable cabins! We checked out other cabin complexes in the area and found Royal W was the most affordable. The cost of their two bedroom cabin is comparable to a motel room with two queen beds...and the cabin has a full kitchen so we don't have to eat out every meal. The benefit of saving on meals means the hubby can buy more fishing lures to catch those amazing, tasty trout at Roaring River. And, when he's done fishing, we can visit Eureka Springs, Arkansas (25 miles away) and Branson, Missouri (about an hour away). Got kids? Royal W has a pool!! Do you travel with your small fur baby? Come on over...for a small additional fee, they allow pets! If you are a golfer, Royal W Resort is right across the street from the Cassville Golf Course. Love homemade soap or need a special gift for someone? Cindy, the owner, makes her own soap and places small bars in each cabin for you to try. I suggest the Lemon Grass...it smells WONDERFUL and my husband says it works GREAT for cutting that fish smell on your hands! When the resort if full, it's like a small community of friends. We've met some great people while staying there. We LOVE this place and the owners, Steve and Cindy! I hated to leave this last time and I'm trying to get my husband to put in for another weekend off so we can go back before summer ends! When you get there, tell them Ricky and Linda sent you!!! Royal W ROCKS!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Linda K
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We have stayed at many places around Cassville to trout fish. The Roaring W has everything we need to have a great trip. We get the 2 bedroom option with fridge/freezer, oven, stove, pots, pans, etc. There is a pool (always clean), several horse shoe pits, several BBQ grills... You can buy farm fresh eggs and ice at the office. roughly 3 miles from the river, 1 mile from the water slides, 2 miles from Cassville. The location is ideal. For you city folks, this is a fishing area. Keep that in mind where ever you end up staying. There is no Ritz Carlton in Cassville. Cindy and her Husband (owners) are great and love touching base with them as soon as we pull in. I will stay at the Roaring W every time we go.
The Slattery's

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ian S
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

"Absolutely Gross". Our family rented out 8 of the cabins this past weekend for a family reunion. This place looked very appealing online and the reviews said it's "clean". I don't know who is writing these reviews, maybe the owner themselves. It is definitely NOT clean. Before we got there, I had looked at it online and thought I had better bring my own bedding. So thankful I did! Beds were gross! My cousin had bought $80 worth of bedding before I got there because she couldn't stand the thought of sleeping in them either. Thank goodness she picked up some bleach to clean the bathrooms and kitchen too! We all sprayed Lysol because of the stench. NEVER AGAIN!!
Do not recommend!

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank Debbie C
Flyfisherman01, Owner at Royal W Resort Cabins & RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

First thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to provide your perception on your last stay, even critical reviews help our performance. We take every comment to heart as this is our personal business so it’s important to see how we can make improvements. We work at ensuring each cabin is clean and ready for our next customer. We have reviewed your feedback with our cleaning staff to safeguard each cabin is up to our standards on every stay. We have added a more detailed inspection process to review each cabin prior to check-in so we do our best to practically get in front of any potential concerns discovered before our valued customers come to stay with us.
Again, thank you for the comments and we respect your opinion, but hope you’ll return to our area to enjoy the Roaring River and the Ozarks, even if you don’t select our location to stay.
Respectfully submitted,
Steve and Cindy Walensky
Owners of the Royal W Resort Cabins and RV Park

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Disappointing! No where does it state "self serve resort" we had to clean and spray Lysol before we even brought in our suitcases, you had to go to the office and turn in used towels for clean ones. Musky smell and old carpet, killed several ants in the bathroom and kitchen. Beds are hard as a rock and sleeper sofa mattress is useless! Cannot even park by your cabin, makes you park up front but another party could?!! Please update these rooms for what you charge a night! I'm sorry for the review but my honest opinion. Will never come back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Flyfisherman01, Owner at Royal W Resort Cabins & RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Cindy and I both want to thank you for staying with us and for the feedback providing us with your perception on your last stay. We review every comment as this is our personal business so it’s important to see how we can make improvements. I do want you to know that we have on Cabins/Price webpage that all of our cabins are “self-housekeeping” and have had that in place since we took over ownership in 2007, I’m sorry you didn’t know that. We have reviewed your feedback with our cleaning staff to safeguard each cabin is up to our standards on every stay. We have added a more detailed inspection process to review each cabin prior to check-in so we do our best to practically get in front of any potential concerns discovered before our valued customers come to stay with us. We have also sprayed for ants in your cabin and all others, our wetter than normal period this year has us repeating that process thru the season.
Respectfully submitted,