Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield
ComfortInn
US$95
  • Pool
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$129
Hampton.com
US$120
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$99
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$114
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$108
US$99
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Courtyard St Louis Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwaffle makerst louiswafflesmajor highwayhot tubfresh fruitomeletcookiesconvenient locationeasy accesssix flagssausageinnspetsmo
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Quick check-in, cookies at check-in, breakfast was ok. Room was clean, comfortable and quiet. I would stay here again. Easy to get to, right next to the highway. Booked thru Priceline for$80 for a Saturday night.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2016

On late Friday afternoon, freezing drizzle hit the St Louis, area causing hundreds of accidents, leaving motorists stranded for hours. My 20 year old daughter was attempting to come home from college when she was involved in a 6 car accident around 8:00 PM on the highway in front of the Hampton Inn. Her car was not driveable and we could not drive to her with the highways at a standstill with stopped, wrecked and abandoned vehicles everywhere. I called the Hampton Inn to get her a room for the night and they refused to allow her to check in because she is not 21. I argued that this was an emergency because of the weather and highways and they refused to change their policy. Even being a Hilton Honors member didn't matter to them. Luckily the Drury Plaza had one room left and they allowed her to check in. She had to walk nearly a mile in terrible conditions to reach the Drury but I am so thankful to them for caring about her well being! The staff and management at the Hampton Inn showed no compassion, intelligence or common sense in this situation! I recommend that no one stay here, especially if you have children you care about!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I’m sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. Our goal is that every guest at our hotel feels welcome and has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I’m sorry that this was not the case with you. I hope that if you are in the area again that you will give us the opportunity to change your opinion and let you know how much we really do value all of guests. .

Again, thank you for the review. We really do appreciate feedback. It lets us know what we are doing right and where we need to improve.

Should you have any further concerns or additional comments, please let me know. I can be reached by email at chuck.meckfessel@hilton.com , by phone at 636.537.2500

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed here one night. The rooms are small but that is expected of two double beds. The TV is small and no extra chair in the room to sit. The beds were average and cleanliness is average also.
The employees were great. The breakfast selections were good. The pool was clean and nice.
The hotel is in need of a serious upgrade to stay competitive with the other hotels nearby.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of our hotel.

We are in the planning process of updating our hotel, we will be starting with the outside of the property this spring and then moving inside to renovate our bathrooms.

We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I used to stay at Hampton Inn's a few years back. After several really bad stays nationwide, this one included, this brand is off my list. The Hampton Inn's were built 20 years ago and never updated. I pulled up to this one at 7 pm. There is no exterior lighting. The sign is dimly lit, the entire hotel is dark with all the shades pulled, and the lobby entrance is barely discernible due to dark interior. The Bathroom vanity had clearly sustained huge water damage and was rotted and broken at the bottom. The dark carpet showed the poor vacuuming job done by housekeeping. The little electrical box on the nightstand to plug in phone was on par with a motor home. Someone had attempted to touch up the trim paint but clearly used the wrong color so it just looks trashy. It's cold, dark, damp, doggy and depressing. So much for hotels saving on "green lighting initiatives".

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Chuck M, General Manager at Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Should you have any further concerns or additional comments, please let me know. I can be reached by email at chuck.meckfessel@Hilton.com

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I stayed here this week, and the staff were very friendly. Cleanliness, service, food and room appointments were what you'd expect from a well run Hampton Inn. Gym equipment was in good condition...theres a pool and breakfast was decent. I booked through trip advisor and saved $10.00 over the hotel website rate !

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business