“Rehearsal dinner for 40”
Review of Pastaria

Pastaria
Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was excellent! Great ambiance and location. Of course their pastas were amazing. They had several options for a large party, and were very accommodating with our reservation. They also have gluten-free pastas, which could be better advertised. My favorite thing, though, was their dessert tart. I'm pretty sure I licked the plate clean.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Went here for lunch with the family and found it very good. Even though crowded, good sign, they were helpful, and were good with the kids. Really enjoyed the food and the ambiance.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I lived in St. Louis for a few years and this is one of the places we look forward to revisiting when we are in town. The beef gargonelli is sooo good. I also like the pistachio raviolis, it's the right combination The restaurant can get pretty busy at peak meal times so get the "no wait" app to check availability.For dessert hit the gelato counter and buy some pasta noodles to take home.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Fun atmosphere, great menu, fresh salads, pasta perfectly done, delicious sorbet. Could not ask for more.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We ate a dinner here.I thought the food was good and had some unusual selections. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. The place is a bit noisy, but not unpleasantly so.