“Great Sushi”
Review of Wasabi

Wasabi
Reserve with OpenTable
Wasabi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 80 Restaurants in Clayton
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I've only eaten at this location a couple times. I typically frequent the location in Downtown St. Louis on Washington. I can vouch for the Hurricane and sea week salad. I love it. The other offering are great too!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Nice little place in the middle of town. The service was great and the food was great. I was even able to buy a really good IPA. I doubt we'll ever be in the neighborhood again but if we are will definitely go back.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Opens a little later but it was worth the wait!! Great service, good sushi prices, food was delicious, and quick! They have some great drink and dessert options too. Make sure you go hungry and plan to eat in courses so you can try more things!!

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I stopped in for my last night in the Clayton area. The service was good and the happy hour specials were great. The decor was simple but nice and the food was as expected. Not a bad place to stop if you are craving a spicy tuna roll!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This restaurant was very small but the sushi was amazing. Will definitely be returning to Wasabi Sushi Bar on my next visit to Clayton.