“take out”
Review of Nami Ramen

Nami Ramen
Ranked #36 of 80 Restaurants in Clayton
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Fast service. Great food! Very filling. Great value. Loved the kale salad. (Dressing was sweet but fine with me as long as the flavor is good.) Chicken curry bao were very tasty. Ingredients all fresh. Others enjoyed all of their selectionsNice change from standard asian fair.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

The Ramen craze in St. Louis has been booming over the last couple years. Nami stands out. I'm a vegetarian, (actually a pescatarian) and love that I can have a delicious ramen broth without worrying about meat being in the stock. Not only is the broth rich in flavor, the amount of noodles and vegetables is beyond generous. I've eaten at Nami three times now and every meal as been fantastic and consistent.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

I went with my husband to lunch. First, we spent in two bowls of ramen and two drinks $33. Second, it took 30 minutes to bring us the order. Third, I ordered a chiken tonkatsu ramen, the chicken seemed reheated. The broth was not anything special, I have had better taste in instant soups. The icing on the cake was that they not well peeled my egg soup, still had pieces of peel.
The only thing I emphasize is that the girl who greeted us was sympathetic and pork ramen of my husband was rich and tender. The ambience, very nice but nothing oriental, and nothing oriental music either.

I wouldn't return.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I've been to Nami Ramen twice and got the tempura shrimp bowl. I love it, tasty, generous serving. I did take out so I can't speak much for comfort of restaurant, but it's clean and service was friendly.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We are not Asian but we have eaten in Hanoi and Bangkok and we thought this was good. Very clean. Spice can be adjusted to palates. I've seen complaints that this is not authentic BUT for the Midwest palate we thought it was great. They have a new lunch trio reasonably priced. Communal seating. Go it's good

1  Thank susaninstlouis2014