“Casa Tranqilla”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

tinker025
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“fabulous location for town, could have been cleaner”
Reviewed 2 June 2020 for a stay in September 2019

Property was in a great location for bus stops to other towns and also walking into Mijas Pueblo (perhaps 10 mins or so) which was stunning. The complex for this property was very nice and clean, pool area was also clean. Shops are also nearby for any essentials, but would add this property overlooks the main road into town and is directly above restaurants, so expect some occasional noise. It was a good size for 2 people and we found mobile signal to be good. I wouldn't stay at this particular property again mostly down to cleanliness issues - very dirty and badly stained pillows, very dirty shower curtain and alot of thick dust in areas. We didn't raise this whilst on holiday as didn't wish to be disturbed, so in fairness to the owner we did tolerate these issues.We did feedback on leaving, and the owner was very apologetic and assured these would be rectified, which I have every faith they will, but I felt it said alot about the cleaning company who look after the property and for this reason would not return. I would add that this property was very competitively priced for this complex though.

Date of stay: September 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
29 Jun 2020
I have just come across this review, I was surprised to see it as your stay as indicated was last year. Following your email I immediately went to the property to inspect it. To clarify the pillow you referred to was not in use and had been put away awaiting disposal. The pillows on the bed in use were new and unmarked. The shower curtain was marked at the bottom from contact with water, it was replaced straight away. The dust on the top of the light fan was also removed. We have never had a complaint about the cleanliness either before or since your stay. I do wish you raised the issues upon arrival and not after you left as I would have dealt with them instantly.
Wendy A
Worsley, United Kingdom
“Casa Tranqilla”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

My partner and I had a 4 day break here, the apartment was lovely, traditionally Spanish which was perfect for us. Location great just a short walk into centre of Mijas Pueblo. Bars and restaurants within easy walking distance. Added bonus was the pool area which was so peaceful. We would recommend and are looking to return later in the year. Theresa, the owner was most helpful, thanks for letting us stay in your lovely apartment!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
lilly6
Lancashire
“Fabulous place to stay in gorgeous Mijas Pueblo”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

What a fantastic week we have just had at this lovely apartment. The photos do not do it justice. As we walked up from the street to the apartment we were met by beautiful clean streets with arches of flowers. The outside areas are stunning. Into the apartment which is just like a home from home with everything you need for a chilled out holiday. A great place to stay.
We had some fantastic meals and just had a great time relaxing either by the pool or outside our apartment. Just what we needed after a very stressful year. Cannot recommend enough. Theresa was very helpful and she answered any questions I had promptly.
We got the train from Malaga then the bus up to the Pueblo which was very easy to do. Bus stop is 2 mins walk.
We already miss it and would love to go back to Mijas Pueblo and would definitely stay at this beautiful place again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Oct 2017
So pleased you enjoyed it , thank you for the lovely review.
Newcastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: August 2017
2 Sep 2017
I am so happy you enjoyed it Tracey! I never tire of the village, everytime I go I find something new. Would love to have you back.
Best wishes
Lynne H
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“Great location , home from home”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Great value for money and everything you could ask for in an apartment. Loved the central location to mijas. Pool was great bonus. Would go back if staying in mijas.

Date of stay: July 2017
17 Oct 2017
Thanks Lynne, would love to have you again any time you are back in Mijas.

Theresa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.