“Americanized sushi, good but not that different”

Jina Yoo's Asian Bistro
Ranked #44 of 405 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visiting friends in town, stopped in for sushi for lunch, which is mostly Americanized rolls with cream cheese, etc. Not many authentic Japanese offerings. We didn't try anything else from the menu, which is maybe better. Service was fine, but I don't like to eat lunch in such a dark room.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visit here every time we go to Columbia. Jina is always super sweet and great with the kids. The food is top notch. We generally get the sushi. But everything we've had has been great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

There were so many things on the menu that looked good Pad Tai, salmon salad, bi bim bop with chicken. Service was great and food was delicious and different. It was too cold when we went but looks like they have a nice outdoor seating area.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently went to Jina Yoo’s with our nephew and his girlfriend and we loved everything we ordered. We started with calamari and potstickers. The calamari is not your traditional breaded and deep fryer style. It does have different spices and a tad too much salt but overall it was nice having something a little different. For main courses we ordered: Sin City, Tail On Fire, Tiger Roll, Spicy Salmon, and the Passionate Shrimp. All were amazing. The Tiger Roll and Tail on Fire were my personal favorites but I will warn you that a couple of the people in our group thought the Tail on Fire was hot.
The only down side here is the crowded sitting and less private atmosphere. Ask for a both or to be sat in the back room.

I would recommend Jina Yoo’s to anyone looking for great sushi.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Overall, nice environment and good service, but a little pricey. My wife and I split lunch composed of 1 Pad Thai w/ shrimp + 1 California Roll + 2 Jina Balls = $30 + $5 tip.