“Fine Dining - and the best Burgers in Town!”
Review of Jack's Gourmet Restaurant - CLOSED

Jack's Gourmet Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

We come to Jack's for our large family Christmas dinners and company events; but we also come here with the kids to order burgers off their bar menu in the afternoon! Can't go wrong at Jack's Gourmet!

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Had a pepper steak (filet mignon) last night and it was as I remembered from the Jack's of old... Still one of the best cuts of meat I've ever had; properly prepared, excellent presentation, and fresh, al dente veggies that rounded out the plate beautifully. I will be craving this for awhile. I cannot wait for my next Trip to Jack's!

Reviewed 20 January 2016

I loved how you can go here and not worry about your conversation being drowned out my loud music, TV's blasting sports games and things like that. Most of the waiters have worked here for years and no the menu very well and the current owners, Ken and Melissa Applegate are always in house and have been in charge for over 40 years.

1  Thank Sharon N
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

My associates and I had a wonderful holiday dining experience at Jacks. The surf and turf was excellent. We tried a variety of the appetizers and they were all good as well. Drinks were prepared nicely. The wait staff was very professional and courteous. It had been awhile since the last time we had been there but we won't wait as long till the next time we go back. Thanks again Jacks!

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I make it a point to visit Jack's for special occasions. We always enjoy the atmosphere, there is usually someone playing the piano there and love the old world feel to the place. The food is excellent, and I recommend the beef for two dish they offer. They carve it table side for you and serve it up with all of the sides right there. Always a treat to visit here.