“The Vegas Style Steakhouse”
Review of Jack's Gourmet Restaurant - CLOSED

Jack's Gourmet Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2016

When I graduated with my Master's from MIZZOU this was the place of choice for my dinner. What a great choice it was. The service was spot on, great filet and love the local Adam Puchta Wines.

1  Thank ChadSimpson

Reviewed 24 June 2016

We celebrated our son's First Communion. Jack's Restaurant prepared a lovely festive table and a great lunch buffet, just as we wanted it, flaming dessert included! All the kids loved it!

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

We come to Jack's for our large family Christmas dinners and company events; but we also come here with the kids to order burgers off their bar menu in the afternoon! Can't go wrong at Jack's Gourmet!

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Had a pepper steak (filet mignon) last night and it was as I remembered from the Jack's of old... Still one of the best cuts of meat I've ever had; properly prepared, excellent presentation, and fresh, al dente veggies that rounded out the plate beautifully. I will be craving this for awhile. I cannot wait for my next Trip to Jack's!

Reviewed 20 January 2016

I loved how you can go here and not worry about your conversation being drowned out my loud music, TV's blasting sports games and things like that. Most of the waiters have worked here for years and no the menu very well and the current owners, Ken and Melissa Applegate are always in house and have been in charge for over 40 years.

1  Thank Sharon N