“Fresh Food, Very Good Service”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #6 of 69 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 2 September 2018

My wife & I arrived at First Watch-Creve Coeur at 8:30 a.m. on a Saturday. We appeared to be on the tail end of the initial rush, and only had to wait approx. 5 minutes for a table; but by the time we left approx. 30 minutes later, the second wave of patrons in various size groups was starting to fill the waiting area. The hostess staff was welcoming & attentive, working well together to check-in & seat guests in the order of arrival.

We were seated near the kitchen entrance but not distracted by the service traffic. Our server was Suzanne, who was very friendly & quick to suggest slight changes to our orders to offer more value to our meals. Our orders were delivered very promptly despite the steady flow of customers. My wife's blueberry pancake was very large, and the homemade preserves offered a tasty alternative to the standard maple syrup. My "Healthy Turkey" egg white omelet was huge & flavorful. We each had a small dish of seasonal fruit on the side, with good variety & freshness.

We've been to other First Watch locations for breakfast & lunch. The Creve Coeur version measures up to the chain's high standards - especially in the area of customer service - and offers a very good & price-competitive product to the local mid-range dining market.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The Belgium waffle is delicious! My grandson orders it every time. The eggs Benedict in several versions is a treat.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We love to have breakfast or brunch at First Watch, it provides for ou different needs of food. I am always looking for light and nutritious and my kids like sweet and substantial, and this place has to satisfy these preferences.

It’s also located very close to our home.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick bite to eat while waiting for my car to be repaired. Doesn’t look as inviting on the outside but once you get inside you immediately can tell it’s a friendly establishment. I loved the breakfast food choices. I chose the chorizo omelette and man was it good. The fried spicy potatoes really topped off a delicious meal. Lastly the hostess and waitress are just downright friendly something you just don’t always see these days. This will not be my last time eating at this establishment.

1  Thank GregoryJ801
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Every time I go I try something new. I am never disappointed! I always get a kale tonic to start off with. Generous portions, healthy ingredients, friendly staff.

Date of visit: July 2018