See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2017

My daughter and I spent the night at The Hickory House Inn on 5/27/17. The beds were very comfortable, and the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. It was very quiet, and we got a great night's sleep. Plenty of parking right by your room, so you don't have to carry luggage up stairs. Will be staying there again on our next trip to Southeast Mo.

Room tip: It is all on ground level. so you don't have to bother with stairs.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I stayed in here one night because they take dogs. I had my two dogs and it was 87.00. Not worth it. My room had been remodeled but was still horrible. 80's decor, smelled like my college dorm room, door lock was very sketchy and seemed like a lot of people were in and out of a few certain rooms all night. Was afraid my truck would get broken into overnight so didn't sleep well. OK for adults who just need a few hours sleep but would not take kids there.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Don't think perks. Even a box of tissue or a hook on the bathroom door would have greatly enhanced our 1 night stay. There aren't a lot of choices on US 60 in Missouri, but next time we will just keep driving rather than stop. No coffee in the lobby in the mrng. ..free continental breakfast was a joke. Needs cleaning...fruit loop under the table from previous guest. Nope. Not again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SightseeingOkie
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Old, shabby hotel. Rooms need to updated badly. Furniturex is old and battered. Bathroom wall has mold. Bathtub and floor has lots of old caulk, tile grout is dirty, not very appealing. There is a nice microwave and refrigerator but we won't be back.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2015

The air conditioning unit kept kicking off and on all night. The toilet wouldn't flush...very low grade facility. At least the man at the desk apologized. Not worth the money, in my opinion. I wish I had read the reviews before I paid for the room.

Date of stay: July 2015