“Delicious & fresh”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Eureka
Reviewed 4 May 2016

We've eaten here several times using the drive-thru, but this was our first visit inside. The restaurant was nice, and mostly clean. We were there late in the "lunch rush" (just before 1pm), so many of the tables had not been wiped down, but we found a nice table. The restroom was mostly clean, but (again, hopefully due to the time of day) there were some messy stalls & if I didn't have Kleenex in my purse I wouldn't have had TP. However, when I told the guy behind the counter, he said he'd get someone on it, so I'm not holding this against the place.

My sweetie ordered the Power Kale Caesar Salad with Chicken. It looked good, and he really seemed to like it. I don't like raw kale, so I declined a bite, but did try one of the handmade parmesan crisps which he liked a lot, and they had a very strong cheese flavor, but I thought they were too salty.

I ordered a You Pick 2 combo with a half Chicken Cobb with Avocado Salad and half Napa Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich. The salad was good, but not great. I was a little surprised and disappointed that the dressing was a Herb Vinaigrette rather than bleu cheese or even ranch like I'd expect on a cobb salad. I also would have prefered chopped egg instead of just one half of egg. The sandwich was very good, but there was an interesting taste to the chicken salad, not like "normal" chicken salad. However it was really good, and fresh tasting. The bread, despite being delicious, was too thin & crumbly and made the sandwich too messy to eat and I ate half of it off my plate with a fork. It would have been better on a croissant.

I like that you have options for sides (bread, kettle chips, an apple) to complete your meal. I packed my apple in my purse for later. I had lemonade with my meal and it was a little sweet, but very yummy & I would definitely get it again. My sweetie tried the Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie with Coconut Milk, and it was good, but the chia seeds gave it an odd flavor in my opinion.

Overall, this Panera is very good, and I while I've liked other items I've had at Panera chains before better, I would definitely order everything I had again, as would my sweetie. Great for a fresh, quick meal.

We didn't get any bakery items with this visit, but have in the past and are definitely worth getting. I especially love their bagels (Blueberry, Cinnamon Crunch, & Asiago Cheese are my favs) and cream cheese (Wild Blueberry, Honey Walnut, and Plain are yummy).

Their soups are also very good, we often get each other their Chicken Noodle when one of us are ill. It is almost as good as homemade and much better than canned. Also their Broccoli Cheddar in a Sourdough Bread Bowl is one of my favorite cool weather meals. I've tried the Mac & Cheese and it was ok, but not good enough for the price, and I actually prefer the boxed kind more.

Other entrees we've tried & recommend:
(Lunch/Dinner)
Fuji Apple Chicken Salad (apple chips!)
Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich
Ham, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Power Sandwich
Mediterranean Egg White on Ciabatta
Baked Egg Soufflés

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

A bagel pack bread sliced and get an attitude at any Panera that I go to. This place is really Panera Bread in st. Louis they call it st. Louis Bread Company. I didn't get an attitude here and she did it very very quickly. And she did it with a smile. Bagels were hot and fresh and delicious. I will definitely comeback.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I eat here frequently (like twice a week), and I've never had a bad experience. While I find the coffee overpriced and overrated, their soup and salad is always very good. Sandwiches, too. Fuji Apple Chicken is my favorite, go-to salad. The Asiago Steak Sandwich is another favorite. Restaurant is clean and the staff is always friendly and efficient. I typically use the drive thru and they are quick to get my order out.

Reviewed 27 November 2015

I stopped here for lunch and the food was predictably good. It was a little different from Panera locations in TX where someone brings you the food rather than having to pick it up at the counter.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Everything is good. Their Squash soup is to die for. I like the fact that you can get
two different items , soup and 1/2 sandwich or salad and sandwich, etc. Their pastries are very good also,

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!