“Long Time Customer Disappoint with new Direction”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
St. Louis Bread Co.
Ranked #24 of 46 Restaurants in Eureka
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, St. Louis Bread Co. is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, St. Louis Bread Co. Eureka is here with warmth and welcome. St. Louis Bread Co.. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Have been a customer of Panera Bread with weekly visits for several years. The new menu which has changed or drop many of their good items is terrible. The service at this location has gone from outstanding to horrible. They cannot even keep the coffee thermos filled.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The food was okay but the service was not as friendly. Went through the drive thru and I thought the employee was throwing my bag of food at me. I thought the bag was going to rip.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I have been to the Eureka's Bread Company many times. Especially this one in Eureka continues to run out of their specials and also there every day items. On three separate occasions I've been told they are currently out. Out of all the The Panera's around the area this is by far one of the worst! I suggest going somewhere it will cheaper like Subway at least they have what you want when you want it!!!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I love Panera because it is reliably good, and seems to be less heavy handed with the salt than a lot of its competitors. After a couple days out amusement park food, this waa a welcome change of pace.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We ordered on line. This was a great service. Everything was what we wanted. However, the water was disgusting. Even after I switched to soda and ice I still had this horrible taste i my mouth. I could not even enjoy my food the taste was so bad. The worker said, "I guess you never had Eureka water." Seriously. Get a filter for the water and ice. My whole group threw their drinks away.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to St. Louis Bread Co.? Share your experiences!