“It's like having your grandmother cook for you!”

Mill-Inn Restaurant
Reviewed 12 December 2016

My husband and I love to go here for Sunday lunch buffet. Perfect fried chicken, creamy mashed potatoes, ham and more!. Sweet, older ladies serve the meals here and are always a delight to chat with.

1  Thank s4stner

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Just a skip from the Elms where my girlfriend and I were staying, we decided to try this place for breakfast. I really wanted to like this cozy little ma and pop restaurant. It's no frills attitude and friendly service really appealed to me. Unfortunately, the food was only average. We both ordered omelets and they were smaller than what a lot of restaurants offer. Furthermore they top their omelets with a slice of American processed cheese product. Neither of us care for the taste or the texture of those rubbery yellow/orange slices. I will say that they are friendly people and the service was excellent. We may return the next time we're in Excelsior Springs and just steer clear of the omelets.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Breakfast at The Mill is a favorite! My favorite is the Sausage Omelette. Portions are generous with lots of hash browns and toast. Steak and eggs is another favorite. The Mill accepts credit cards, lots of seating and great service. Debra is a great, attentive server. The best diner in the area, no smoky smell like a lot of the other diners around the area. Looking for a great, small town diner experience, good food, great prices - The Mill has an awesome breakfast!!!

1  Thank Adirondack11
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Great food and small town environment. Fast, courteous service. Good price. We will definitely stop in again!

1  Thank krandle
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I took my son to a late morning meal. But I wanted breakfast so it was perfect. The waitress was extremely efficient and pleasant. The food and the menu was just good home-cooked food which is exactly what we were looking for. Tasty. It came out quickly and hot.

1  Thank keegans_mom61