All reviews six flags indoor pool fitness center spacious room no exception clean hotel krispy kreme stayed one night would stay again fresh fruit safe area excellent stay gas station shower head off the highway continental breakfast hie
Reviewed 1 July 2018

First off, I have to give a shoutout to Lucy at the front desk. She was SUPER nice and really informative. We wanted to go swimming all evening but the pool area was packed with a bunch of kids. Finally it cleared out around 9:45 P.M. and she let us have some extra time to enjoy it even thought it closed at 10:00 P.M. I was also really impressed by the free drinks, cookies, and toys for children they had in the lobby. Our room was really great too. Absolutely wonderful stay, and we will definitely return on our next trip to visit St. Louis and Six Flags!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had one night here on a driving tour of the US. We chose it by turning off the Interstate but found the entrance a little hard to find.
Everything was fine. Pleasant staff, enormous bed, all clean and tidy.
Complementary cookies were lovely, breakfast also.
We ate at Denny's nearby, the worst meal I've ever had in US but hotel was absolutely fine.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dai_the_Welshman
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I've never seen a Holiday Inn property in need of updating as bad as this on. Place was clean and well kept but it was REALLY outdated. The microwave in the room was made in 2004 and the white plastic had turned yellow. The sofa, lamps, and carpet looked like they were all holdovers from the 1970's. It was quiet, in a great location, etc, but I was shocked at how dated the inside of the place was. I'll stay somewhere else next time in Fenton.

Room tip: My room was on the back of the hotel and was definitely quiet.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fenton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi troyy0206!

We're thrilled to be your home away from home in Fenton, and thanks for sharing your thoughts! While it's great that you're impressed with our overall cleanliness, I'm very sorry about the outdated in-room amenities that marred your stay. I understand that details matter, and they can make or break our guests' experience. You can be sure our maintenance team and hotel owners will take your comments into consideration when making decisions about our future upgrades.

Once again, thanks for the feedback! We all hope to have you again, so we can provide you with the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Not much to say about the hotel itself, very clean decent place. The breakfast was not the best but not the worst either..very simple. Close enough to downtown St Louis if you don’t want to spend too much on a room. We just did a weekend trip and stayed one night. The one thing that was pretty awesome is that, my wife forgot her earrings I had just bought her for our anniversary at the room and they not only found them but shipped them to our house free of charge!! We were very happy about that and really appreciate the honesty!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fenton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hi Carlos I,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate the convenience of our location and the cleanliness of our property. I am also glad to see that your wife's earring were returned safely. I know we still have a lot of room for improvement so if you have any other comments or suggestions, feel free to let us know.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

My husband had a trip to Fenton, Mo, which is outside of St. Louis. Our stay was great!! It was clean, warm and had all the room we needed. Our breakfast every morning was hot and good and the coffee was always on time!! I want to mention Sue, she made our room clean and comfortable every night and was so very nice!! Thank you, IHG of Fenton, Mo.
for our stay!!